Anthony Stewart Head confirmed for Hallowhedon 2010

deadrobot

Sorry, but I stand by my decision and nothing will change that, as I'd sooner go anywhere but the Thistle.

Knowing that I'm supporting an event which is giving money to that hotel doesn't feel right after all the crap I have had to put up with at the hotel.

So you wouldn't even attend the event, even if you stayed somewhere else?

No!

I hate the hotel, the fact they tried to rip me off, as well as the other crap I have had to put up with them over the years.

That is the reason I stopped attending another companies events as they were at this hotel.

I won't support any event that gives any money to this hotel ever.

There are some really nice Hotel alternatives nearby.

I don't care about the other local hotels.

Knowing the event organisers are paying the hotel to hold the event there, other convention goers are paying to stop there, makes me angry and annoyed that the hotel is still in business as I would sooner spend the night on the streets than give them a penny of my money.

Hope you enjoy the event, but any other ME conventions at this hotel will be avoided by me and at least two of my friends who have suffered similar circumstances.

I now refuse to comment on this situation anymore as it is taking away the great announcement of ASH being at the convention.