NEW Moon midnight showing

hunting2567

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! There's one in Dudley! I got my ticket this afternoon. Me, mum and Mel are going :blink: I'll just fall alseep at college lol.

This made me think of Harry Potter ><

Not going till the Friday and 6:10 is the earliest I can go, lucky to get them though on the site it said they were sold out but they weren't.

Cineworld are doing Midnight showings just Friday/Saturday... don't really see the point but I still want to go to it :angel::wub:

I'm going to the Nottingham one, now I've finally found somebody to come with me haha.

That you did...in fact it's four somebodys! :(

Think I'm gonna pick up the tickets at the weekend maybe...so we have them already :(

Edited by Pickle Pegg

Am I the only one not bought tickets yet? :D

Nope :smile:

I haven't either :)

Me neither, sometimes having a Cineworld Unlimited card sucks cause you can't buy any tickets in advance and because I have that card, I really grudge having to pay all that money for cinema tickets...its soo expensive!

I know I have a cineworld card but knew that it would be a nightmare trying to get tickets on the day we did that for harry potter on opening day and had to get there an hour before the cinema even opened just to get tickets and there was alreay a massive queue when we got there!

I brought tickets for the odeon at midnight though which I'm not too bothered about cuz i'm sure I'll see it loads at cineworld too!

Am I the only one not bought tickets yet? :D

Nope :smile:

I haven't either :)

Me neither, sometimes having a Cineworld Unlimited card sucks cause you can't buy any tickets in advance and because I have that card, I really grudge having to pay all that money for cinema tickets...its soo expensive!

I know I have a cineworld card but knew that it would be a nightmare trying to get tickets on the day we did that for harry potter on opening day and had to get there an hour before the cinema even opened just to get tickets and there was alreay a massive queue when we got there!

I brought tickets for the odeon at midnight though which I'm not too bothered about cuz i'm sure I'll see it loads at cineworld too!

Hmm, i'm hoping that it wont be such a nightmare for New Moon tix. I asked when I was last at my Cineworld and the lady (who was very unhelpful and almost didnt seem like she wanted to answer my question) just said it was only busy for the later showings so the day time ones would be fine. Gonna just have to go with it and see what happens, although I do intend to go in the morning for the first showing anyway.

I work for Odeon, and i'm not allowed to watch it for free with my employee pass for the first week (boooo) so I refuse to pay for it there! Lol

• 2 weeks later...