To ALL CM:London Crew!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Please be aware that we do NOT have a huge number of spare crew at this show. It is going to be a HUGE show and we are going to need EVERYONE.

If you pull out YOU WILL be effecting the show. So please do think long and hard before pulling out. Please do not think "well it's only me, it won't matter!". At LFCC we had over 10 people do that and then it REALLY did matter.

So please only pull out if you absolutely have to. And as per the crew handbook (which I know you've all read) please make sure you text me if you do need to pull out, or are going to be late.

Thanks,

Stuart.

• Showmasters Admin

It'll be fine I'm sure.

It's just at London shows we seem to have a large number of people just not turn up. I just want everyone to understand that pulling out does have an effect on the whole show, and I really don't want people thinking "It's only me pulling out, it won't matter!"

:YAHOO: is all I have to say about those people.

WORD. Or picture. Something.

I managed London last year and I'd had major surgery 3 weeks before. And had the whole weekend with people telling me I looked half dead and should probably go home ;) If I can make it, everyone can!

Please be aware that we do NOT have a huge number of spare crew at this show. It is going to be a HUGE show and we are going to need EVERYONE.

If you pull out YOU WILL be effecting the show. So please do think long and hard before pulling out. Please do not think "well it's only me, it won't matter!". At LFCC we had over 10 people do that and then it REALLY did matter.

So please only pull out if you absolutely have to. And as per the crew handbook (which I know you've all read) please make sure you text me if you do need to pull out, or are going to be late.

Thanks,

Stuart.

Pull OUT! :P No chance!

Sorry, you're stuck with us! :P

Yeah. My ex-fiancé did a no show at LFCC. Not the reason we split up, but I was absolutely furious with him and really worried about how it would affect the show... and my reputation. So incredibly unprofessional!

I guess there are circumstances where it can't be helped. But so many people don't understand the wider implications of pulling out. Sigh.

well we payed £30 to rearrange train tickets to arrive on the friday so that we can help you ALL day saturday. i'm soooo excited to crew :) hopefully i'll get a fun position, i loved working in photos with Malcolm and signatures with Tony at dimensions so i'm pretty diverse :) my mam got to work with Jaqueline King too and they both loved working with each other :) haha :D

• 2 weeks later...