Wolf Pack at Eternal Twilight 3 !

Heavenly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately rooting for Chaske to come back.

He was wonderful at ET2, and I sort of fell in love with him ;)

Tyson was hilarious, and I would love for him to come back, but if I could only pick one, it would DEFINATELY be Chaske <3

Having the whole wolf pack there would be amazing!! But if i had to choose it would be Taylor,Chaske (cause he is so awesome and has the best taste in music!) and Alex . . may as well add in Kiowa, Tyson and Bronson . . so i guess thats not really choosing, huh? haha

I would love to see Chaske and Alex again, but as far as I know they're already at another con that weekend.

But I would also love to meet Kiowa and Boo Boo. And maybe Taylor and Bronson and Tyson and Tinsel Korey and Julia Jones ... Okay I don't really care who is going to be there, it is going to be fun.

Interviews and wolf action people! :D

Wolf clip

That video is off the chain! :P How exciting!!! I may have squealed slightly at the end :)

I would love to see Chaske and Alex again, but as far as I know they're already at another con that weekend.

But I would also love to meet Kiowa and Boo Boo. And maybe Taylor and Bronson and Tyson and Tinsel Korey and Julia Jones ... Okay I don't really care who is going to be there, it is going to be fun.

which con are they at? Bummed about Alex :(