Brummie help

talie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just taking my own alcohol like last time >.<

Debating on the rose though..

We will definately be taking more of our own this time! I think I spent about £100 on alcohol and matt was buying some too! Bad times, I will be making use of the balcony as a cooler too hehe.

I think I might take my own too...Otherwise you're are bar duty again Rach, 'cause I love you SO much :thumbup: :thumbup:

Aw, Chesme-pop, I'd even BUY you the drinks for being so lovely :)

I'm just taking my own alcohol like last time >.<

Debating on the rose though..

We will definately be taking more of our own this time! I think I spent about £100 on alcohol and matt was buying some too! Bad times, I will be making use of the balcony as a cooler too hehe.

£100?! And he was trying to get rid of it the next day!! I spent about £20 and was off my face lmfao >.<

Edited by rayray_x

This ASDA (and McDonalds :poki:) seems close with a car, but what about walking distance? My friend and I have walked the whole of Paris and London, so we don't mind walking one bit. Unless of course, its like a 2 hour trek just to get there and back again!

It's not really walkable cus it's just bloody awkward would take about 30-40 mins i reckon though. However there's a bus service that takes u straight there, I believe it's the 966 (will double check for u) which u can get outside the train station which is accessible like 2 mins from the hotel.

I need know if the Primark is near or not, I searched in the Net and i view is a 1 hour from the Hilton with bus..It's horrible for me, i always need buy clothing :D

It kinda is if u've got an hour to spare to get into town, takes like 10 mins to get into town and then Primark is literally 2 mins away from the train station

OMG, thanks :blush: how much cost the train?

off peak it's £3 something return

but u might aswell get dinner there too like i've mentioned before you're spoilt for choice.

I'm SO going the big wok at some point like a fiver for all u can eat chinese YUM

Edited by Crépuscule

• 1 month later...

whenever I go to Vegas we always order a pizza to the room so I think I will definitly being doing that here!

I wonder is theres a chinese or anything near by that will deliver to the Hilton too?

It will be up to the hilton and they have a deal with dominos i think, marston green and east meadway are the closest chinese's to the hilton and neither deliever ;)

whenever I go to Vegas we always order a pizza to the room so I think I will definitly being doing that here!

I wonder is theres a chinese or anything near by that will deliver to the Hilton too?

It will be up to the hilton and they have a deal with dominos i think, marston green and east meadway are the closest chinese's to the hilton and neither deliever :headscratch:

we need permission to order in there?! I normally just call somewhere and meet them in the lobby to pay/collect it!

It will be up to the hilton and they have a deal with dominos i think, marston green and east meadway are the closest chinese's to the hilton and neither deliever :headscratch:

we need permission to order in there?! I normally just call somewhere and meet them in the lobby to pay/collect it!

I'm not sure hehe, I just couldn't imagine fancy hilton letting you do it! Cool if they do <33

I'm not sure hehe, I just couldn't imagine fancy hilton letting you do it! Cool if they do <33

they wont have to know ;) haha! plus they cant refuse you bringing in a take away its no different than bringing in food from asda its just nice and warm........although saying that gotta make sure I pack my picnic set we forgot last time!

To everybody that didnt come to proms, bring your own coke, or drinks. The soft drinks were SO expensive.

I brought cuppa soups, bring 10 and your sorted for lunch or a snack. I bring two small bottles of coke which lasts me the friday and sat when in the rooms.

Did anybody order a pizza in eat in? Was it cheaper than the Hilton, the four of us ordered Pizza and coke and it was over £15 each

Edited by beauty&bear

• 2 weeks later...

To everybody that didnt come to proms, bring your own coke, or drinks. The soft drinks were SO expensive.

I brought cuppa soups, bring 10 and your sorted for lunch or a snack. I bring two small bottles of coke which lasts me the friday and sat when in the rooms.

Did anybody order a pizza in eat in? Was it cheaper than the Hilton, the four of us ordered Pizza and coke and it was over �15 each

yeah the pizzas were like £12 i think something ridiculous although they were yummy :wub:;)

I think all I ate at Proms were a teeny bowl of wedges, 2 pot noodles and a Subway, lmao. I'll deffo be taking more food this time :)

Well me kady(Twilighter) Debs(Twilightmum) andddd Sam(Midnightsun?) went to subway on the sunday! walked all the way there to find it SHUT! everything was shut. it wasnt funny at the time :WINCE: