What wolfie would you like to be at ET3?

Rpatts-Forever

I'm not going to get involved by arguing either for or against...But all I'm gonna say is I don't really think anyone is trying to force you off these forums or trying to stop you liking the wolves really

Well it feels like it!

If people have an issue with me then my email is in my signature! The forum is meant to be a nice place for fans to come and chat! Not for people who wanna start something!

ROFL we all know how well sending you emails about our problems with you go. I mean... you circulate them round the forum to make us look bad, right? :)

Yeahh, tried taking things quietly to email. Doesn't REALLY work so well with you.

Edited by pegasusmarsters

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, guys, guys! Please can we just stop ganging up on people here? Its a forum to talk about twilight not about experiences with the guests we met. Its all very childish in my books. So please chillax and lets talk about nice things like taylor lautner maybe??? hes a very yummy wolf!

I am laying no claims on anyone! I have never said the words CHASKE BELONGS TO ME! There is nothing wrong with me liking him!

And for the record i am not obsessed i am a fan who gets easily excited and can get very hyperactive!! Its not my fault!!

When i care about someone they come first regardless of who it is.

Oh and for the record too i am not gonna get forced of this forum by you all having a go at me! So if thats what you want its not going to work were all fans at the end of the day!! If you dont like me then stay away from me do not try and make my life hell on a forum! Its not nice and not called for and i wouldnt do it to anyone here. If i had a problem with someone i dont talk to them!

Oh and i am not going to stop liking the wolves! So dont even try to get me 2

I think it's this quote that's got people replying:

I was the one that was on cloud 9 the whole time cos my baby and i were finally meeting!!

It's like you've been cyberdating and are finally meeting, y'know? I know you were excited, but it's the wording more than anything. (Look at Rhi with her 'attending'!)

I understand completely what Mike's saying. Like, I love Gil. Like, proper. Ask anyone who's heard me talk about him these past few weeks. But I kept myself really composed all weekend, because I really don't want to be labelled as a fangirl and stigmatised because of it.

We're not trying to force you off of the forum, we're not like that. Nor are we trying to get you to stop liking the wolves. So please, don't make us out to be the bad guys when we're just voicing opinions.

I was composed that weekend! As far as i know Chaske had a fantastic weekend! And everyone knows i call him "my baby" doesnt mean anything really just that i like him a lot! And i'm not trying to make you out to be bad guys! I have done nothing to deserve the abuse you guys are giving me tonight!

Actually it does if your nice and dont threaten me!

Erm... "Please leave me alone, I won't take too kindly if you come near me" is not a threat.

"I'll knock your teeth out if I see you" would have been a threat.

You made it seam like i was gonna attack you and i am not like that! The fact you thought it was a total insult cos i never did ANYTHING to offend you! And you said something about drop kicking me! I remember that email well enough cos i was very upset!

I am laying no claims on anyone! I have never said the words CHASKE BELONGS TO ME! There is nothing wrong with me liking him!

And for the record i am not obsessed i am a fan who gets easily excited and can get very hyperactive!! Its not my fault!!

When i care about someone they come first regardless of who it is.

Oh and for the record too i am not gonna get forced of this forum by you all having a go at me! So if thats what you want its not going to work were all fans at the end of the day!! If you dont like me then stay away from me do not try and make my life hell on a forum! Its not nice and not called for and i wouldnt do it to anyone here. If i had a problem with someone i dont talk to them!

Oh and i am not going to stop liking the wolves! So dont even try to get me 2

I think it's this quote that's got people replying:

I was the one that was on cloud 9 the whole time cos my baby and i were finally meeting!!

It's like you've been cyberdating and are finally meeting, y'know? I know you were excited, but it's the wording more than anything. (Look at Rhi with her 'attending'!)

I understand completely what Mike's saying. Like, I love Gil. Like, proper. Ask anyone who's heard me talk about him these past few weeks. But I kept myself really composed all weekend, because I really don't want to be labelled as a fangirl and stigmatised because of it.

We're not trying to force you off of the forum, we're not like that. Nor are we trying to get you to stop liking the wolves. So please, don't make us out to be the bad guys when we're just voicing opinions.

then can we voice them in nice ways. im not getting involved but some of the things ive read on here is down right mean! Just guys i like this forum its a nice place but all this drama! just WOW!

I was composed that weekend! As far as i know Chaske had a fantastic weekend! And everyone knows i call him "my baby" doesnt mean anything really just that i like him a lot! And i'm not trying to make you out to be bad guys! I have done nothing to deserve the abuse you guys are giving me tonight!

Erm... "Please leave me alone, I won't take too kindly if you come near me" is not a threat.

You made it seam like i was gonna attack you and i am not like that! The fact you thought it was a total insult cos i never did ANYTHING to offend you! And you said something about drop kicking me! I remember that email well enough cos i was very upset!

ROFL so now you're lying about the contents of the emails, which by the way I'm going to post here for the (what, three now? You've sent it to everyone else) people who havn't seen it.

"Hi Kate,

This is Vicky (Pegasus Marsters) from the Showmasters boards. I just wanted to broach this subject with you.

I'm concerned about your attitude towards the stars of Twilight, particularly Alex and Chaske and at this point I'm finding it almost stalkerish your obsession with them. There's fandom and there's obsession, it's a fine line between the two that I think you're crossing.

This attitude is, frankly, scary. Due to it I'm not comfortable with the prospect of being around you and even less so the prospect of you touching me. I know you'll be going as Jasper but just because I'll be Alice does not give you the right to drape all over me and if you try it I will not react kindly. Please, if you see me at proms, just leave me alone.

Thanks

Vicky"

I didn't make it sound like you were going to attack me, I just know that when there are in character partnerships in Cosplay it's easy to get carried away, and I know that you're easily excited and carried away.

So PLEASE show me where in that email it says I'd drop kick you. And seriously I couldn't drop kick a puppy, let alone a grown woman. What part of my disability did you miss?

Edited by pegasusmarsters

So then :huh: my fav wolf has to be Alex - so my vote is for him :D

Is it sweet popcorn?

Oh yes.. In fact lets have a variety... Sweet caramel cinnamon... And salt can go in the corner cause its nasty and shold only be eaten when visiting the Old Orleans restaurant chain! Which coincidentally does the best cocktails I have ever had. They get your legs drunk and your head stays sober... A weird sensation to be sure.

ROFL so now you're lying about the contents of the emails, which by the way I'm going to post here for the (what, three now? You've sent it to everyone else) people who havn't seen it.

"Hi Kate,

This is Vicky (Pegasus Marsters) from the Showmasters boards. I just wanted to broach this subject with you.

I'm concerned about your attitude towards the stars of Twilight, particularly Alex and Chaske and at this point I'm finding it almost stalkerish your obsession with them. There's fandom and there's obsession, it's a fine line between the two that I think you're crossing.

This attitude is, frankly, scary. Due to it I'm not comfortable with the prospect of being around you and even less so the prospect of you touching me. I know you'll be going as Jasper but just because I'll be Alice does not give you the right to drape all over me and if you try it I will not react kindly. Please, if you see me at proms, just leave me alone.

Thanks

Vicky"

I didn't make it sound like you were going to attack me, I just know that when there are in character partnerships in Cosplay it's easy to get carried away, and I know that you're easily excited and carried away.

So PLEASE show me where in that email it says I'd drop kick you. And seriously I couldn't drop kick a puppy, let alone a grown woman. What part of my disability did you miss?

This is not a forum for people to tell people i'm worse off than you!! Your worse off than me! For your information i am very ill right now not that you'd give a dahm about that! I highlighted the part that i found most offensive!! I wouldnt have touched you what you take me for? Most people know me to be over enthusiastic but not a molesterer!

you know what i have had enough you cant play nice dont play at all!! seriously i cant believe how bitchy you are all being! Just cos you think you can get me upset! Well you know what congratulations! I have had enough!

Is it sweet popcorn?

Oh yes.. In fact lets have a variety... Sweet caramel cinnamon... And salt can go in the corner cause its nasty and shold only be eaten when visiting the Old Orleans restaurant chain! Which coincidentally does the best cocktails I have ever had. They get your legs drunk and your head stays sober... A weird sensation to be sure.

:smile::pyth:

Is it sweet popcorn?

Mmmm I love salty popcorn I'll have it :smile:

"Hi Kate,

Thanks

Vicky"

Woah woah woah! Who ever sent that is way out of line! I dont even know any of you but seriously back off. Vicky i dont know you but this email is way to harsh for words.

PLEASE IF YOU CANT ANYTHING NICE DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

End of ok girls. No more if i see more i think it will be taken in to bigger hands then mine because although its not threatening its still against the ruls of these froums!

Is it sweet popcorn?

Mmmm I love salty popcorn I'll have it :smile:

Ok! Salty popcorn to the youngest youngster!! :pyth: Thank god I don't have to eat it... bleargh!!

"Hi Kate,

Thanks

Vicky"

This is not a forum for people to tell people i'm worse off than you!! Your worse off than me! For your information i am very ill right now not that you'd give a dahm about that! I highlighted the part that i found most offensive!! I wouldnt have touched you what you take me for? Most people know me to be over enthusiastic but not a molesterer!

you know what i have had enough you cant play nice dont play at all!! seriously i cant believe how bitchy you are all being! Just cos you think you can get me upset! Well you know what congratulations! I have had enough!

And this is a prime example of the hysteria we were talking about.

Yes, you're ill... with the flu. Oh dear, that's totally comparable to my chronic lifelong disability that mean I cannot lift my 16lb cat let alone drop kick a full grown woman. I was not playing "I'm worse off than you" I was pointing out that with my disability I cannot lift a 2 litre bottle of coke let alone a person.

Oh wait, I forgot to add any exclamation marks to this post... whoops.

Is it sweet popcorn?

Mmmm I love salty popcorn I'll have it :D

Ok! Salty popcorn to the youngest youngster!! ;) Thank god I don't have to eat it... bleargh!!

YAY more for me *gobbles up allllll thhe salty*

This is getting so out of hand. Someone said that were just voicing our opinions and thats all Rpatts forever was doing, she doesn't need to be attacked in this way. I dont think anyone intended for it to go down this road but we all should just forgive and forget, water under the bridge as they say. C'mon guys this isnt what being a twilight fan is all about we should stick together.

Edited by ghostfacer