What wolfie would you like to be at ET3?

Rpatts-Forever

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah woah woah! Who ever sent that is way out of line! I dont even know any of you but seriously back off. Vicky i dont know you but this email is way to harsh for words.

PLEASE IF YOU CANT ANYTHING NICE DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

End of ok girls. No more if i see more i think it will be taken in to bigger hands then mine because although its not threatening its still against the ruls of these froums!

The difference is I took matters privately to Kate... she then spread s*** about me to more people than I care to count. And I bet not everyone who she badmouthed me to has come forward about it either.

At this point, I don't give a toss what anyone here thinks of me anymore. I frankly don't have the energy to care.

Ok! Salty popcorn to the youngest youngster!! ;) Thank god I don't have to eat it... bleargh!!

Yuk yuk yuk! :D

LOL. I agree. I may bring some caramel popcorn to ET3.... Popcorn party anyone???

Yes please :huh: Popcorn and marshmallows :D

Oooh marshmallows!!! CApital idea!!! Shame we can't do coke floats in the bar :dance:

So then :huh: my fav wolf has to be Alex - so my vote is for him :D

Is it sweet popcorn?

Oh yes.. In fact lets have a variety... Sweet caramel cinnamon... And salt can go in the corner cause its nasty and shold only be eaten when visiting the Old Orleans restaurant chain! Which coincidentally does the best cocktails I have ever had. They get your legs drunk and your head stays sober... A weird sensation to be sure.

Best. Feeling. EVER.

Woah woah woah! Who ever sent that is way out of line! I dont even know any of you but seriously back off. Vicky i dont know you but this email is way to harsh for words.

PLEASE IF YOU CANT ANYTHING NICE DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

End of ok girls. No more if i see more i think it will be taken in to bigger hands then mine because although its not threatening its still against the ruls of these froums!

The difference is I took matters privately to Kate... she then spread s*** about me to more people than I care to count. And I bet not everyone who she badmouthed me to has come forward about it either.

At this point, I don't give a toss what anyone here thinks of me anymore. I frankly don't have the energy to care.

Well im not involved in and as someone said earlier lets just put it behind us. I really dont like you guys arguing. I dont know you so im going to leave this convo and put this situation into bigger hands as i cant do anything more then to say please stop. unless you guys stop your self.

i dont wanna sound harsh either im just concerned

So then :huh: my fav wolf has to be Alex - so my vote is for him :D

Is it sweet popcorn?

Oh yes.. In fact lets have a variety... Sweet caramel cinnamon... And salt can go in the corner cause its nasty and shold only be eaten when visiting the Old Orleans restaurant chain! Which coincidentally does the best cocktails I have ever had. They get your legs drunk and your head stays sober... A weird sensation to be sure.

Best. Feeling. EVER.

You been to Old Orleans RAyray? YOu shoulda gone in the printowrks in manchester when you went to see Pink! They have an old Orleans in there. I confess i prefer my legs being drunk a lot better than my head being drunk....

• Moderators

As has been said, this is NOT the place to be posting these things.

If anyone has any issues, please feel free to contact the moderators in private and we'll look into the situation, but do not turn it into full blown arguments on here.

We are aware of what has happened in the past, and to be honest I thought it was all over and done with. So please don't dig up old ground. In the end, there's more than enough room for everyone around here without having to argue with anyone.

If you don't like someone, then simply don't post to each other please.

I am now locking this topic, and I hope everyone can act maturely and just give it a rest. Thank you.

• Showmasters Admin

OK i have read all this and i do think some of you are not being nice at all and also you are all starting to be as bad as each other so pack it in ok

you say you love Twilight then get along and be nice to each other

if you cannot do that the leave each other alone and stay away from each other

if you all re read this you will all see how silly this all is

now stop all this please

Jason