What wolfie would you like to be at ET3?

Rpatts-Forever

Ahh hush you guys would be still on cloud 9 if you met your fave guy!!!

I already met my fave guy.

I met James Marsters 2 years ago. He was, and is, my hero. I however didn't describe him as my baby or say he knew I was crazy about him. Honestly, I was just another fan and I seriously doubt he remembers me at all.

Whoa lucky you how did you meet him?

Collectormania in 2007. I saved up for months to be able to go because all I was getting was £30 a week from my EMA.

Awh cute ;) Thats great I'm jealous :YAHOO: I love him :P

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met James Marsters 2 years ago. He was, and is, my hero. I however didn't describe him as my baby or say he knew I was crazy about him. Honestly, I was just another fan and I seriously doubt he remembers me at all.

Collectormania in 2007. I saved up for months to be able to go because all I was getting was £30 a week from my EMA.

Awh cute :D Thats great I'm jealous :D I love him :D

Yeah I love him too, told him as much. 17 year old me cried and 19 year old me feels like a fool for it. XD

redcard.gif

Red card for over usage of "!!"

lac.gif

ROFLSROYCE

Ha I think anyone would have cried at meeting here hero type person :D I know if I met someone I had watched since growing up I would get verrry emotional :D Not a pretty site :D

Yeah I'd been watching James in Buffy since I was like 8 years old then started listening to his music too... Still think he's awesome. ^.^ No matter who else I meet and how nice they are no one will top him, really.

Awh cute :D Thats great I'm jealous :D I love him :D

Yeah I love him too, told him as much. 17 year old me cried and 19 year old me feels like a fool for it. XD

redcard.gif

Red card for over usage of "!!"

lac.gif

ROFLSROYCE

Glad you got to meet him! I saw his band a good few years ago in london and was fortunate enough to meet him after the concert such a sweet guy.

You never know how your gonna react when meeting someone you love, i remember meeting Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki and some other SN cast and my mouth was not connected to my brain those times lol.

I was lucky to find out about him before almost anyone else

And you know this how? I'm sorry, but you can't say stuff like that. That's like me saying I'm Taylor Swift's biggest fan 'cos I knew about her when she first started, or Metro Station's. Silly stuff.

Lol haha just noticed there is rather a lot of them in there. :D

Including your name ;D

And you know this how? I'm sorry, but you can't say stuff like that. That's like me saying I'm Taylor Swift's biggest fan 'cos I knew about her when she first started, or Metro Station's. Silly stuff.

Including your name ;D

Ha yeah :D It's because my name is very exciting so it deserves some exclamation marks :D

Including your name ;D

Ok when did you find out about Chaske? He was un heard of 9-10 months ago i found out through my friend about him!!

Including your name ;D

Ok when did you find out about Chaske? He was un heard of 9-10 months ago i found out through my friend about him!!

Erm yes... you found out through your friend who knew about him first.

I think RayRay's point is proven.

I dont want to attack you rpatts forever but you said -"Ok when did you find out about Chaske? He was un heard of 9-10 months ago i found out through my friend about him!!" - Just because he was unheard of to certain people before twilight, doesnt mean he didnt have fans from way before he got the part. That being said, does it really matter who heard of him first? all that matters is we are all fans regardless of when.

It doesn't matter when or how I found out about him, you can't lay claims on people like that!

I have to say, I was reading this thread and thinking it was pretty nuts.

There is admiring someone and respecting them, then there is being obsessed with someone...

I am laying no claims on anyone! I have never said the words CHASKE BELONGS TO ME! There is nothing wrong with me liking him!

And for the record i am not obsessed i am a fan who gets easily excited and can get very hyperactive!! Its not my fault!!

When i care about someone they come first regardless of who it is.

Oh and for the record too i am not gonna get forced of this forum by you all having a go at me! So if thats what you want its not going to work were all fans at the end of the day!! If you dont like me then stay away from me do not try and make my life hell on a forum! Its not nice and not called for and i wouldnt do it to anyone here. If i had a problem with someone i dont talk to them!

Oh and i am not going to stop liking the wolves! So dont even try to get me 2

Edited by Rpatts-Forever

I'm not going to get involved by arguing either for or against...But all I'm gonna say is I don't really think anyone is trying to force you off these forums or trying to stop you liking the wolves really

Well it feels like it!

If people have an issue with me then my email is in my signature! The forum is meant to be a nice place for fans to come and chat! Not for people who wanna start something!