What wolfie would you like to be at ET3?

Rpatts-Forever

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the one that was on cloud 9 the whole time cos my baby and i were finally meeting!!

You know i have to say ET2 held 2 possibilities either:

1 - Chaske would totally destroy me by being a complete spam

OR

2 - Chaske would be everything i expected and more!!

He was the second one!! I will never forget anything about that weekend ever!! It was the best weekend of my life!!

Ok gushing over again!!

xxx

Well (like i told Chaske) i heard about him ages ago cos i saw INTO THE WEST about a year ago and i thought he was amazing in it then my friend told me about him and showed me some pics and i was like thud!!! (was this pic)

chaske19.jpg

and i was hooked and i've loved him ever since but i kept it quiet till Prom because no one was gushing over him and tbh i liked the fact it was just me lol!!

Then when he was announced i came out fo the Chaske closet and i aint looked back!! I adore him!! <3

xxx

Ahh hush you guys would be still on cloud 9 if you met your fave guy!!!

I already met my fave guy.

I met James Marsters 2 years ago. He was, and is, my hero. I however didn't describe him as my baby or say he knew I was crazy about him. Honestly, I was just another fan and I seriously doubt he remembers me at all.

Edited by pegasusmarsters

I met James Marsters 2 years ago. He was, and is, my hero. I however didn't describe him as my baby or say he knew I was crazy about him. Honestly, I was just another fan and I seriously doubt he remembers me at all.

Whoa lucky you how did you meet him?

Collectormania in 2007. I saved up for months to be able to go because all I was getting was £30 a week from my EMA.

i love all the wolves number 1 would be taylor of course but that would be seriously wishful thinking so i say lil seth clearwater booboo but maybe he's a bit young to be flying round countries and we can we a loud bunch of girls dunno if it would be too much for him. and ye alex is awesome and funny and sweet so he would be great again :)

Ahh well i'm different then!!

But theres not any need to mock me!!!

I don't think it's a case of mockery Kate.

I'm gonna be honest here but it's like you clamp ownership on him, and I think people might just be a little bit bored or frustrated by it? I'm not talking for everyone here, and I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

It feels like you're saying that other people can't be his fan CUS U WERE FIRST, even the way you make out that Chaske came to sit with me in the meal like he HAD to rather than he wanted to.

I'm really NOT trying to sound spiteful Kate not at all and I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but that's my impression and what I've got from a few other people.

Collectormania in 2007. I saved up for months to be able to go because all I was getting was £30 a week from my EMA.

To be honest i dont really think it matters what she calls chaske! I still go around like a obbessed Rob fan telling people im marrying him ;) Its all good fun I say!!! Plus from what i heard Chaske was pretty cool with you Rpatts_Forever! I even saw Edi asking him to mary you and he said yeah! so technically your engaged :YAHOO: Lucky women!!! ! LOL!

Edited by freakie_frenchi

I am not staking claim of him!! And that meal you could sit with you who wanted to so i sat with him!! I asked him and he was PERFECTLY COOL with it!! It gave us time to talk!!

About the meal when he came to sit with you i have said i thought that was really nice cos you and him didnt get a chance to talk i have never said to quote you: "even the way you make out that Chaske came to sit with me in the meal like he HAD to rather than he wanted to" so i have no idea where that has come from cos it certainly hasnt come from me!!

I like Chaske end of!! I think its awesome that other people are fans too and if you noticed at ET2 i was chatting to everyone about him. One of the people i have made friends with was in Chaske's guest encounter with me and was positively drooling lol and we are good mates now!!

i have never had a go at anyone cos i was his fan first!! I was lucky to find out about him before almost anyone else but i do not stake claim to him!!

Sorry if that is the way its come across, i'm just very enthusiastic about him and i really do like him! Sorry if thats an issue to anyone!