A big thank you from all at massive events

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

i just wanted to say thank you to all the fans that made this event happen and also made so much fun

we have been a little unlucky on the guest front this time, this was first time this has happened at the HUB really but you here all cool and understanding , so we thank you so much for that , we do try our best to make it happen for you and we are working to get James and John to attend another Hub in the future ;)

apart from this the event was great and lots of fun and a little crazy as a HUB should be , so thank you for being a little crazy with us :blush:

we love running this event and we will keep running them as long as you all want to attend and party with us so thanks for coming and we all look forward to seeing you all at the next Hub

we are full on working on guest for the Hub 4 and we plan to get a great line up so any help to get the word out about the event to new fans all helps us make the event even better for you all to tell your friends and we will do our bit to make the Hub event more mad :wub:

take care and see you soon

jason and all at massive events :WAVE:

Thanks to you too, bring on The Hub 4. It's looking very promising that I can go at the moment as it's only 2 hours on the train, near all of the shops, near the train station and much more. At first, I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it with the venue changing back to Northampton and that's why I couldn't book tickets for The Hub 4 at the event. It was such a great time though and I think my mum realises now how exciting it is for everyone so she's more than happy to let me go. I just can't wait for the Silver tickets to go online now, I will hopefully be booking. :dance::D

Edited by Doctor Who

Like i said to Jason, i am an utter conphobic and my friends persuaded me this was not to be missed and i was gutted about John and James but i still had an amazing weekend, so much so that, i the conventionphobe have just booked hub4! i am also so much less daunted by collectormania london now too!

This has been a truely amazing weekend and i have literally had the time of my life.

i just want to say

THANK YOU

Like i said to Jason, i am an utter conphobic and my friends persuaded me this was not to be missed and i was gutted about John and James but i still had an amazing weekend, so much so that, i the conventionphobe have just booked hub4! i am also so much less daunted by collectormania london now too!

This has been a truely amazing weekend and i have literally had the time of my life.

i just want to say

THANK YOU

You did very well - so glad you're coming next time!

And ditto - thanks to EVERYONE, it was a fantastic weekend!

• Moderators

i haven`t seen her mentioned anywhere so let me just say thank you for bring Lara Phillipart to the event my daughter loved her to bits and had great fun meeting her.

Lara wins the absolute cutest guest ever award - and she was so sweet in autos (she wrote on my sister's auto 'I love your hair!')

Yeah, Lara was fantastic and wrote a lot for everyone's autograph. She asked me on the Sunday if I'd stayed over last night and when I came down from the lift to floor level, she jumped as she didn't expect people to be in there. She was a brilliant guest so yeah, thanks to her for coming and thanks to Showmasters and Massive Events for asking her to come. :D

i haven`t seen her mentioned anywhere so let me just say thank you for bring Lara Phillipart to the event my daughter loved her to bits and had great fun meeting her.

Lara wins the absolute cutest guest ever award

I love how she blamed her dad for her being up late at the party on Saturday - I completely agreed that parents are only there to take the blame :D

I remember coming down to the party on the Saturday night, in the lift with three of my friends, and some other people, and as it got to the ground floor and the doors open, there was Lara, and she looked terrified as stood there was a punk prostitute, a Lolita girl, a gentern from Repo and a french maid! Bless her!

• Moderators

She seemed to be trying to come up with something better than just 'best wishes' or whatever to write for everyone :)

I did get into a conversation about names (and their popularity trends across the years) with Paul Copely, who told me I had a pretty name.

I remember coming down to the party on the Saturday night, in the lift with three of my friends, and some other people, and as it got to the ground floor and the doors open, there was Lara, and she looked terrified as stood there was a punk prostitute, a Lolita girl, a gentern from Repo and a french maid! Bless her!

I was in the lift with you there. That was quite a funny moment

Lara was great!

Ben said she is way too old for her years during autos.

I didn't stay past the skit on Saturday night so missed all the fun. Too knackered though!

Thanks So much to SM and ME - you guys are totally amazing. These HUB weekends are such a blast, and I hope they go on and on and on!

Max

x x x

Lara is lovely. I think she was a bit impressed with the Blowfish headdress, and I had to explain to her that she should not look for things related to me and my work on her own on the internet (there are some things not appropriate for children there), but only together with her dad, and told her dad separately as well. For the same reason, she couldn't friend me on facebook, because of the photo albums... She's only 12!

At least the fan group for my jewellery on facebook is safe for any age, let's see if she joins.

small suggestion: The photograph of Katy Wix in the signing pack was really unflattering, and she was only in the background there. She looks about a million times better in real life. If she's at another event in the future, could someone make sure that she gets a nice portrait screenshot to sign, like all the other actors did? Thanks.

small suggestion: The photograph of Katy Wix in the signing pack was really unflattering, and she was only in the background there. She looks about a million times better in real life. If she's at another event in the future, could someone make sure that she gets a nice portrait screenshot to sign, like all the other actors did? Thanks.

There's a really really nice photo of Katy in a blue jumper which I love and is awesome so am slightly baffled why that wasn't provided instead.

Didn't expect bad photo to be used to didn't bring anything spare to sign :/