Who else would be going this alone?

avensia

awww am sorry to hear that, we did have an incident at one were sombody shoved into my friend on the dance floor. on purpose!. think somebody had case of green eyed monster cuz we were dancing better ha ha! .all im saying is she was really lucky she didnt get shoved right back and flattened cuz my mate has more class ,talk about needing to grow up ! acting like that at a convention! :thumbup:

besides that everyone else we met were all sweethearts .u can meet up with us ,maybe we should start a facebook group for anyone going it alone ?? xx

Ack. Bad con behaviour! Seen plenty of that in the past, usually from people old enough to know better :whistling:

awww am sorry to hear that, we did have an incident at one were sombody shoved into my friend on the dance floor. on purpose!. think somebody had case of green eyed monster cuz we were dancing better ha ha! .all im saying is she was really lucky she didnt get shoved right back and flattened cuz my mate has more class ,talk about needing to grow up ! acting like that at a convention! :poki:

besides that everyone else we met were all sweethearts .u can meet up with us ,maybe we should start a facebook group for anyone going it alone ?? xx

Ack. Bad con behaviour! Seen plenty of that in the past, usually from people old enough to know better :poki:

The last con I went to I had this corset style waistcoat on - had it just where I wanted it and these two girls went past brushing me slightly and low and behold the ribbons had been undone - I knew they'd done it as soon as they were past me as there had been plently of room and they looked back at me giggling (not really clever if your trying to hide what you've done) good job it was attached to a shirt though. :poki:

awww am sorry to hear that, we did have an incident at one were sombody shoved into my friend on the dance floor. on purpose!. think somebody had case of green eyed monster cuz we were dancing better ha ha! .all im saying is she was really lucky she didnt get shoved right back and flattened cuz my mate has more class ,talk about needing to grow up ! acting like that at a convention! :angry:

Ack. Bad con behaviour! Seen plenty of that in the past, usually from people old enough to know better :smile:

The last con I went to I had this corset style waistcoat on - had it just where I wanted it and these two girls went past brushing me slightly and low and behold the ribbons had been undone - I knew they'd done it as soon as they were past me as there had been plently of room and they looked back at me giggling (not really clever if your trying to hide what you've done) good job it was attached to a shirt though. :thumbup:

o.m.g how childish for people to do that to anyone!! saddos if you ask me!! i would of shoved tht ribbon were the sun dont shine lol if there is one thing that makes me mad its girls acting like bitches.all i wanna do is have a really gud laugh with the girlies meet nice people who love being there as much as i do an let my hair down while im having a break from my kids! :P sure cant be arsed with grown women acting like that lol xx

Edited by blondie342009

The last con I went to I had this corset style waistcoat on - had it just where I wanted it and these two girls went past brushing me slightly and low and behold the ribbons had been undone - I knew they'd done it as soon as they were past me as there had been plently of room and they looked back at me giggling (not really clever if your trying to hide what you've done) good job it was attached to a shirt though. :(

The mind boggles, truly. In what universe does anyone think it's okay or even funny to do something like that?! One of the ones I was at a complete stranger came up to my friend and thrust her face in her cleavage before walking off again. I mean, WTF? Do they put something in the water at these places??

The last con I went to I had this corset style waistcoat on - had it just where I wanted it and these two girls went past brushing me slightly and low and behold the ribbons had been undone - I knew they'd done it as soon as they were past me as there had been plently of room and they looked back at me giggling (not really clever if your trying to hide what you've done) good job it was attached to a shirt though. :D

The mind boggles, truly. In what universe does anyone think it's okay or even funny to do something like that?! One of the ones I was at a complete stranger came up to my friend and thrust her face in her cleavage before walking off again. I mean, WTF? Do they put something in the water at these places??

That is rather bizzar

I think they put it in their own water. :D

The last con I went to I had this corset style waistcoat on - had it just where I wanted it and these two girls went past brushing me slightly and low and behold the ribbons had been undone - I knew they'd done it as soon as they were past me as there had been plently of room and they looked back at me giggling (not really clever if your trying to hide what you've done) good job it was attached to a shirt though. :firedevil:

That is rather bizzar

I think they put it in their own water. :chair:

itmust be called a drop of green eyed monster lol

do you all have facebook or twitter?

xxx

The last con I went to I had this corset style waistcoat on - had it just where I wanted it and these two girls went past brushing me slightly and low and behold the ribbons had been undone - I knew they'd done it as soon as they were past me as there had been plently of room and they looked back at me giggling (not really clever if your trying to hide what you've done) good job it was attached to a shirt though. :rolleyes:

That is rather bizzar

I think they put it in their own water. :thumbup:

itmust be called a drop of green eyed monster lol

do you all have facebook or twitter?

xxx

Or maybe there isn't ENOUGH water in whatever they're drinking :D

I still can't pick a ticket type for this either. Guh. If I procrastinate long enough they'll sell out and then the problem will be solved. Lmao!

Hi Guys!

I shall hopefully be attending but don't think i'll managed to drag anyone along. I'm really looking forward to it, just seems so far away, not sure i'll be able to last that long :P

hiya im the same i will be wishing half the year away lol cant wait for this xx

Edited by blondie342009

There's always people to meet up with at these events all you need to do is go down to the bar or hang round by the registration desk on the friday afternoon / evening you'll meet loads of people. If you need a roomie you can also post on here theres always people wanting to share rooms.

I'm quite tempted by this event but am being a little put off by the fact no one else I know wants to go ^_^ I've been to cons before but never on my own and although I'm not particularly shy, just not sure I have what it takes anymore to just randomly try and meet people there. Anyone else in the same boat? Was wondering if there were others who would maybe like to get into a PM support group or something so we all feel like we at least vaguely know someone else there when it comes to it! People perhaps not looking for roomies, but just others to spend time with. I'm holding back on committing to this until I feel a bit more comfortable with the fact I'll be all on my todd! Would especially like to know if any older people will be going, thirties and up!

And yeah, I'm in my thirties female if anyone was wondering ;)

I'll be flyin solo if I attend this... so I am welcomin new friends lol!!

Also could do with a roomie as I fly to TX the weekend after for a F13th show, so could do with splitting the room cost... anybody, anybody? lol!!

Lots of soloists, so no worries ^_^ I see you already posted in the room share thread. Hopefully as time goes on people will get hooked up with rooms. Might be lots of sleeping on floors.. ;)

I'll be flyin solo if I attend this... so I am welcomin new friends lol!!

Also could do with a roomie as I fly to TX the weekend after for a F13th show, so could do with splitting the room cost... anybody, anybody? lol!!

Lots of soloists, so no worries ;) I see you already posted in the room share thread. Hopefully as time goes on people will get hooked up with rooms. Might be lots of sleeping on floors.. :YAHOO:

Hopefully I will be going as well!! Though I have to wait until DEcember to buy my ticket what with the old christmas shopping extravanganza and all that... I will know the odd one or two people though... Which is a relief! :) And hopefully more y the time it comes around i f I post in here often enough.

If I go i will go by myself, depending on cash and when i go abroad next year. I usally go abroad myself had some good times. Have meet people out there two it's good fun i love just picking a direction and walking not knowing where your going. Exploration is a good thing. Anyways.

I really do hope i can go, i'm not one for line dancing. But sounds like it will be an interesting mix of people i'm always up for making new friends. Age does not bother me but for those wanting to know in case you haven't guessed by my user name. I'll be 25 next year at the con. I'm male about 5ft 10.

Hope to see some of you there.

Hey :(

Another possible 'soloist' here - I'm still not sure whether I can (afford to) go, and it doesn't look like I'm having any success persuading my friends either! :blink:

Nervous at the thought of going alone - not done that since my first ever con 6 years ago - but the thought of meeting Sam...! :YAHOO:

Edited by Grim

so my best buddy cant come now as shes just found out she pregnant nd thebaby is due in august :lol: so im going it alone for deffo is anyone travelling u from the birmingham area? was thinking we could all travel up together xx

I'm sorry, I really wanted to go as well :blink: . You will have to video it all for me especiall if Alex goes :P