Midlands Fans

RealNightmares

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel really rough haha xD It's not good! And really itchy too...Like walking to and from the doctors, there were just lots of little flies around for some reason, and you know how they can make you itchy? It's so irritating D: Do not want!

I'm sort of South WEst near the Midlands does that count?

:)

I'm in Gloucestershire which sort of falls in no mans land but it's only 45 mins drive from Birmingham!

It's close enough. You're in. Welcome to the madness!! :lol:

You know someone mentioned it's only something like 15 weeks away! Seems really bizarre when I boked ET1 I had 6 months to wait, then 8 months with ET2. Pretty scary really. I need to know the party themes so I can leave it til the last minute to sort my butt out like I did the last two times!

:blink: I'm from Enville Nr Stourbridge and work in Birmingham hello to everyone who doesn't know me and those who do lol

They seem it!!

I only got a silver ticket. I would have really liked to get a gold for ET3 but I spent way too much at ET2 for that to be even possible. Curse the dealer’s room and all its twilight goodies. :blink:

You?

Silver isn't an only :P

I spent loads and loadsssssssssssssss @ et2 :( I won the meal/dealers room/et2 gold ticket = me skint

Talie your'e just greedy my little PJ buddy :blink:

Edited by Twilightmum49