photo ops

Mrs Tigger

Hi I just need a bit of clarification please..How do the photo ops work?.

I have the one that goes with my ticket plus I've bought 3 more, making four altogether. Now can I have two on one day and two the next as I would like to be wearing a costume for a couple and ordinary clothes for the others or do I have to have all four taken at the same time?

Normally it's requested that all photo ops pictures should be taken together. Speak to a crew member in the photo area at the event, if it's because of a costume then personally I'd say it should be okay. I'm thinking they do a "last call" for any remaining tickets at the end of the session time, so you could go in then.

The only problem I see is that you can't go to the photo op before your group has been called. If your group is called on Sunday for the session what you want to do that wouldn't really work.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

noooo T_T this is a bad thing for me. I bought 6 photos because I thought to do 3 for day, so to get some different poses and different clothes. I don't want all the photos in the same day.

Was better if it was said before ... :WINCE:

Edited by jammarst

noooo T_T this is a bad thing for me. I bought 6 photos because I thought to do 3 for day, so to get some different poses and different clothes. I don't want all the photos in the same day.

Was better if it was said before ... :blink:

I'm really sorry that this doesn't work for you. Different poses won't be a problem, even if you'd be doing all photos the same day. I'm guessing from your user name that your tickets are for James, and he's very obliging with that.

But there needs to be some sort of schedule for the attendees for the photo sessions. Otherwise we'd have a line stretching all over the parking lot because everybody would try to get to James first when he does his session. :WINCE:

I guess nobody thought to mention it because it's never been an issue before. It's always been like that at ME shows that the extra tickets are still tied to your group time slot. This is easier to work with because the Silver and Gold tickets do have photo sessions included with the ticket.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

yes, I know he is available for different pose, he is very kind, It is not the first time I meet him.

I went to collectormania for twice and for that I thought the photos were for different days. I always done photos in two or three days.

But ok, if I haven't any other chance I'll do all together T_T

I have a gold ticket anyway, I have to understand very well yet like it works. Honestly I don't speak well English and read so many instruction is a bit difficult for me.

Edited by jammarst

Oh nooooooo I have the same problem of Jammarst, I have the gold ticket plus other 4 pics with James so I have 5 , I really would like to take the pics in two days because I would like to wear two different clothes.

Same day but two different times should be also good for me.I'll try to ask to some crew member...

Ok so for the photoshoots. I bought one w/ James but i don't have a gold so i'm just getting the one photo which is totally fine but am i just jumping up to take the photo and then being rushed away or do i have a minute to acclimate myself and ask him to do a pose? i mean i've never met him before so i'm very much aware of the fact that i'm going to need a moment when i'm standing infront of him before i'm like ok put ur arm around me lol.

It's all pretty fast to be honest, when it's your turn, to walk to the center of the photo area say hello to james, ask him for a pose (if you want) then smile/pose for the picture say thanks then leave..........

Ok that's what i thought would happen. guess i just need to prepare myself while in line.

It's all pretty fast to be honest, when it's your turn, to walk to the center of the photo area say hello to james, ask him for a pose (if you want) then smile/pose for the picture say thanks then leave..........

Ok that's what i thought would happen. guess i just need to prepare myself while in line.

i just thinking what i'll dress for the photo ops :D:D:D trousers or mini skirt

• Showmasters Admin

I have the one that goes with my ticket plus I've bought 3 more, making four altogether. Now can I have two on one day and two the next as I would like to be wearing a costume for a couple and ordinary clothes for the others or do I have to have all four taken at the same time?

When you say "the one that goes with my ticket" what do you mean, which ticket do you have?

If you have a Standard Programme entry you have no photo shoots included.

If you have a Silver Programme entry then you get one photoshoot with EACH guest, so that is 5 photo shoots you will be getting over the two days.

If you have a Gold Programme entry then you get the above 5 PLUS the gold pass group photo shoot, which is a photo of you with the guests in attendance.

It's just that I noticed you saying you have the "one that goes with the ticket" and you bought 3 others, so if you have a silver, this would be eight photos altogether and not 4.

At the end of the day as QS said there is a schedule that states when people come in for the shoots, but if you chat to the crew/TT then they may be able to help out :D

SJ

xox

When you say "the one that goes with my ticket" what do you mean, which ticket do you have?

If you have a Standard Programme entry you have no photo shoots included.

If you have a Silver Programme entry then you get one photoshoot with EACH guest, so that is 5 photo shoots you will be getting over the two days.

If you have a Gold Programme entry then you get the above 5 PLUS the gold pass group photo shoot, which is a photo of you with the guests in attendance.

It's just that I noticed you saying you have the "one that goes with the ticket" and you bought 3 others, so if you have a silver, this would be eight photos altogether and not 4.

At the end of the day as QS said there is a schedule that states when people come in for the shoots, but if you chat to the crew/TT then they may be able to help out :P

SJ

xox

I have a gold ticket. I bought three extra photo ops for James so making four in all with him..but I have decided to have all four in costume at the same time as all of the others that I've had taken with him over the years have been in ordinary clothes....

Edited by Mrs Tigger

• Showmasters Admin

For the Gold and Silver pass holders that have "extra" tickets.

You will very likely be called for you photos on Saturday. But there is no issue with you going through on Saturday and having one, two or three and then coming back on Sunday and having the others.

Edited by Too Tall

Quick question, if anyone used to photo shoots can help...

if I'd like a normal pic with James and a bitey pic, and I'm having them at the same time, should I say that upfront or wait until the first pic's been taken before requesting, the, err, biting, for the second one?

:D

Edited by crazyminx

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question, if anyone used to photo shoots can help...

if I'd like a normal pic with James and a bitey pic, and I'm having them at the same time, should I say that upfront or wait until the first pic's been taken before requesting, the, err, biting, for the second one?

:P

Just mention it to the crew on the way in. But you'll just ask James when you're with ihm.

For the Gold and Silver pass holders that have "extra" tickets.

You will very likely be called for you photos on Saturday. But there is no issue with you going through on Saturday and having one, two or three and then coming back on Sunday and having the others.

Ah... that's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up.