dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are rubbish aren't they!

Create a topic especially for them,................and where are they? lol

Waiting for the XX chromosomes to clear off, or at least pipe down :D

'Pipe down'? PIPE DOWN??? You have a long wait my friend...

It's not surprising though really, when you consider that the most talkative we normally get is a nod and a grunt when we see someone we know, let alone strangers on a forum!

The other thing is we like to talk about 'stuff' - eg 'why are Liverpool so crap all of a sudden' and 'why haven't Metallica released a decent album since 1986' and so on. Girls are quite happy just talking. About anything. :blush:

At least wehave a new Maiden album to look forward to in the new year, they haven't slipped as much as Metallica haha.

Ooo MOTD is on, i'll be back tomorrow XD

And looking forward to it! First saw 'em in '84 on the Powerslave tour - I will bore you to tears talking about it in the Hilton bar next year! :firedevil:

Are you telling me you support Liverpool Mr. Easton?

Very much so - have done for about thirty years! May soon be switching to Man City though if things carry on as they are...

Omg Kev, don't swear at me! Disappointing!

Oh for goodness sake.............Rachel! You are nuts! lol :firedevil:

Butbutbut..that's why you love me!

The other thing is we like to talk about 'stuff' - eg 'why are Liverpool so crap all of a sudden' and 'why haven't Metallica released a decent album since 1986' and so on.

1. No Alonso, combined with no depth of squad.

2. Blimey, that's a bit hardcore for me. I'd be with you if you said 1991 not 1986, although I did like both the Garage Days project and the S&M project. But if you're going to stick with '86 then your answer's got to be Cliff.

And that's about the end of our wittering. I see what you mean.

What I want to know is, has Kev watched the Goonies yet?

Not yet, but I don't think I will get away with it for much longer! :blink:

The other thing is we like to talk about 'stuff' - eg 'why are Liverpool so crap all of a sudden' and 'why haven't Metallica released a decent album since 1986' and so on.

1. No Alonso, combined with no depth of squad.

2. Blimey, that's a bit hardcore for me. I'd be with you if you said 1991 not 1986, although I did like both the Garage Days project and the S&M project. But if you're going to stick with '86 then your answer's got to be Cliff.

And that's about the end of our wittering. I see what you mean.

I'll give you '91 if you like the Black Album, which I concede everyone but me does! I'll also give you Garage Days and S&M, which are both great...but that does highlight the dearth of good songwriting for about 20 years!

Ah Cliff....I saw him on the 'Puppets' tour about a fortnight before the crash - treasured memories...

Oh yeah, and if we had more than one striker that would be good!