Thread for James

themasterq8

• Moderators

It wasn't "stupidly" closed, it was closed because people were speculating on something that hadn't been made official.

I didn't want people discussing something that could've just resulted in others being unnecessarily worried for nothing.

However, it has now been confirmed, and he will be at Hallowhedon.

Feel free to send your best wishes to him, but please don't call me stupid when I was just trying to stop unnecessary panic. Thank you.

It wasn't "stupidly" closed, it was closed because people were speculating on something that hadn't been made official.

I didn't want people discussing something that could've just resulted in others being unnecessarily worried for nothing.

Feel free to send your best wishes to him, but please don't call me stupid when I was just trying to stop unnecessary panic. Thank you.

I wasnt calling you stupid - I was merely pointing out the fact that closing a thread about James was a bit pointless. A point which I half made as I back tracked. I just felt that there needs to be a thread in which we can send best wishes to James and could have easily used that.

Plus people have the right to comment on James condition.

i don't think he was calling 'you' stupid just pointing out that there's not really any reason for closing it since we are wanting to wish James well, and since whether there's a post regarding him coming or not people will still worry, closing it just makes people worry more in my opinion without the ablity to get reassurance from others