James Marsters info on the Hub 3 forum

loyden

This is the message from steve, his manager

To all of those attending The Hub 3 in Birmingham this weekend, unfortunately James will not be able to attend as originally planned. James had a spill on the set and took a bump to the head and was advised by doctors not to fly for a few days. He is resting and feeling much better (although somewhat guilty). He will definitely be able to travel in time for next weekend's Hallowhedon event.

so we will have james :thumbup:

I'm gutted that James won't be attending The Hub 3, I was really looking forward to meeting him and it's extra sad after the fact that John Barrowman had to cancel his appearance at the event too. I'm glad he can make Hallowhedon for all of you though so I hope you all have a great time meeting him, hopefully I will one day.

Edited by Doctor Who

I'm gutted that James won't be attending The Hub 3, I was really looking forward to meeting him and it's extra sad after the fact that John Barrowman had to cancel his appearance at the event too. I'm glad he can make Hallowhedon for all of you though so I hope you all have a great time meeting him, hopefully I will one day.

I'm sure you will, and I hope it will be worth the waiting!!

Can imagine your frustrations, especially after Johns cancelled. Hope you'll have a wonderfull time anyway!!

And poor James, hope he really feels okay next weekend. It will be crowded, he'll be busy whole weekend... Just hope he's fine.

@ Kymley - I know what you mean, for me he's also the reason why I got a ticket :thumbup:

Edited by Gaby