Ticket Orders & Queries

Jola

My freind and I were just wandering if we can buy ET4 tickets at ET3 even though they're already on sale :dance:

Thanks for reading

Touchstone x

Check with the registration desk, but I don't think it is possible.

They are already on sale, and it is very possible that further tickets will be sold online over the ET3 weekend. If the tickets are sold at the show at the same time this would completely screw up the inventory.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend and me will only attend ET3 on saturday....can we still check in then? or do i have to send someone an email about it? or how does it work?

Yes, you can check in on Saturday too. You don't have to send an e-mail about it.

Please go and find TooTall though (it's hard to overlook him, but if you have a problem to find him just ask crew) and let him know you'll only be there Saturday. Some of your autographs/photos will be scheduled for Sunday. He and the crew will try their best to get you through for everything then.

ok, great! so i´ll just try to find tooTall...! it would be so sad if i wouldnt get a pic or an autograph...

EDIT: oh know....now i saw, that me and my friend am in group 22...and our photosession is on sunday! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i hope its possible to switch groups...i already send an email and sooooo hope its possible.... :D

Edited by danielcfans

Just a quick question if anyone can help..

My friend booked online on January 24th, but hasn't had any info through the post yet - is that normal? Because she booked a bit late on - does she not get anything in the mail?

Thanking!

My friend booked online on January 24th, but hasn't had any info through the post yet - is that normal? Because she booked a bit late on - does she not get anything in the mail?

It doesn't matter when she booked a ticket as Registration Ticket Letters are still posted out right up until when the shop actually closes (today). So she should have had something by now!

It doesn't matter when she booked a ticket as Registration Ticket Letters are still posted out right up until when the shop actually closes (today). So she should have had something by now!

Oh dear, I'll get her to double check again!