Ticket Orders & Queries

Jola

:D The difference is that they specifically say you aren`t allowed to offer/sell them on.

Yes, that is the difference. The terms and conditions specifically say that the tickets can not be sold on.

You're supposed to give the name of the ticket holders when buying the ticket, and when you pick up the ticket at the event there may be an ID check. Do you really want to risk your friend being turned away at registration?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. What I'm saying - because you all are jumping on me as if I bought a ticket SPECIFICALLY to sell it on - is that the person who I bought if for, whose name I put on the ticket because he fully intended to come with me, MY HUSBAND, is now unable to come because we have nobody to look after our baby and our 3 year-old.

I read the terms and conditions at the time. I'm not a ticket tout out to get money for a spare ticket. This is an unforeseen circumstance that I could do nothing about.

You're supposed to give the name of the ticket holders when buying the ticket, and when you pick up the ticket at the event there may be an ID check. Do you really want to risk your friend being turned away at registration?

No - I DON'T want that - which is why I asked in the first place how I can CHANGE the name on the ticket.

There's no need to bite my head off when I'm only saying what a mod would tell you.

So not biting your head off. Sorry if you read it like that. I was just explaining my position.

Right. What I'm saying - because you all are jumping on me as if I bought a ticket SPECIFICALLY to sell it on - is that the person who I bought if for, whose name I put on the ticket because he fully intended to come with me, MY HUSBAND, is now unable to come because we have nobody to look after our baby and our 3 year-old.

Sorry if you are getting that impression - both that we are jumping on you and that we are thinking that you bought a ticket to specifically sell it on. This was not my intention at all, and I know it is not ray_ray's either.

Unfortunately the rules still are the same if a person can't go that had every intention to come: a ticket can not be transferred.

One of the reasons is just what you mentioned, people may buy tickets hoping that guest A may be announced. Guest A is not announced, they decide to sell the ticket on, and someone who was genuinely interested won't get a tickets. Others would indeed buy tickets to try to make money selling them on.

The line has to be drawn somewhere and the decision was made to allow no refunds at all. Otherwise there'd be countless complaints: "Why is a dead hamster entitling person X to a refund, but my turtle dying is not?"

I understand the position you are in, I had the same happen with my boyfriend a while ago. Losing money is always hard to deal with. I hope you can understand where I am coming from too.

You're not the first person to ask about this, it has happened before. The good news is: There is going to be a rule change for coming events, but two of the conditions that have to be met is that the event has to be sold out (ET 3 is not sold out) and the transfer would have to go through a waiting list which is run by the organiser. So I am afraid asking for your husband's ticket to go to one of your friends would still be out.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I read the terms and conditions at the time. I'm not a ticket tout out to get money for a spare ticket. This is an unforeseen circumstancen the first place how I can CHANGE the name on the ticket.

Sorry if you thought I was jumping on you, That wasn`t intended. I just didn`t want to see you get in trouble as like QS and rayray_x have both said, You`re not allowed to sell them on under any circumstances :thumbup: AFAIK You can`t even give them away.

LiSe

As you can imagine, I am swapped with orders and queries at present, so it's taking me a while to plod through and get them processed and answered.

I'll keep you all updated as much as I can on here too. I did post this in another thread though

Quick update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6317 today.

I have had loads of queries today - mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

The above still stands. I'm currently waiting on answers to my emails and it is URGENT that they get responded back to asap.

If your order number is up to and including 6317, please check your email inboxes!!!!

I forgot my ticket number....Is that okay. I havent had an email to say that its not okay though? Am i okay?

I forgot my ticket number....Is that okay. I havent had an email to say that its not okay though? Am i okay?

Yes, you sould have been contacted if there had been a problem.

Did you order through your registered account in the store? If you did, you can just log in and check on your order. It should say "paid". :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

I have a general query and hope someone can help please

Are we allowed to get something of our own signed by a guest /do we have to get the photos in pack signed? Also if we want something of our own signed do we have to wait until everyone has their free autograph and buy an additional autograph? Hope Im making sense!

x

just a quick enquirey to anyone who knows, is there or is there going to be, an ET3 t-shirt to buy? thanks!

At the past ET events only Gold Pass holders got a shirt, it was not on general sale. Going from past events there may be one or two offered in the auction.

they have put some on general sale before, cause myself and my other half have only ever had standard tickets and shes got the previous ones, but I think the gold pass get a different one anyway. thanks for the help :D

they have put some on general sale before, cause myself and my other half have only ever had standard tickets and shes got the previous ones, but I think the gold pass get a different one anyway. thanks for the help :D

Oops, sorry. I completely missed that then. :D I remembered one Limited Edition shirt, but I had no idea that there were shirts sold at the events too.

Hello, my name is María Eugenia. I'm from Spain. I have not received the letter yet. I send an email to info@collectormania.com and they do not have responded. I buy the ticket into the eternal twilight 2.

They gave me a white paper with the number 57.

If I do not receive the letter, this paper serves as a confirmation to me?. I have nothing else. If I do not receive the letter, I will take that paper with my ID card.

Please someone help me, thank you very much.

Hello, my name is María Eugenia. I'm from Spain. I have not received the letter yet. I send an email to info@collectormania.com and they do not have responded. I buy the ticket into the eternal twilight 2.

They gave me a white paper with the number 57.

If I do not receive the letter, this paper serves as a confirmation to me?. I have nothing else. If I do not receive the letter, I will take that paper with my ID card.

Please someone help me, thank you very much.

Yes, if you don't receive the registration letter your paper and an ID card will do. You will get in, don't worry.

Please can you help.

I just went to retrieve my confirmation letter from where I had left it and my husband has thrown it away.

I don't know how or why, but he has....

I am now in a serious panic. I assume you have a list of everyone and if I come with identification and a copy of my purchase confirmation that will be enough right??

Is there someone I need to contact?

Edited by EeeGee