Auctioning off dates now . . .

jazz5490

Anybody to be honest I want to bid on the 'usual' meal this time cuz I am working and making bigish bucks! If I could have a meal it would be with Kellan, Nikki or Rob <3 - for the obvious reasons and I would kill to pick his brain and let the funny one liners fall out :thumbup:

Oooh i have a competitor :P lol

Anybody to be honest I want to bid on the 'usual' meal this time cuz I am working and making bigish bucks! If I could have a meal it would be with Kellan, Nikki or Rob <3 - for the obvious reasons and I would kill to pick his brain and let the funny one liners fall out :(

Oooh i have a competitor :( lol

Hey Talie don't forget me :D I will be saving up until ET3 for this :WAVE:

Anybody to be honest I want to bid on the 'usual' meal this time cuz I am working and making bigish bucks! If I could have a meal it would be with Kellan, Nikki or Rob <3 - for the obvious reasons and I would kill to pick his brain and let the funny one liners fall out :(

Oooh i have a competitor :( lol

Hey Talie don't forget me :huh: I will be saving up until ET3 for this :(

Snap! sorry haha, we all know I wont have enough though!

Tyson was REALLY REALLY quiet at the group meal lol.

Was he shy? :P

Very, bless his wee soul, though tbf he sat mostly with kate, she kidnapped the wolfies lol

Yeah i did :D but it was all for website purposes!! Tyson was really shy yeah but i got him out of his shell after a while!!! xD It helped having those carrot shapes in the starters Tyson and i were laughing at that for ages!!!

Talie you wanted to sit by Rachelle which ya got and i got Chaske which is what i wanted lol!! And Chaske came to sit with you for a while :P And i got to talk to Rachelle for a while. I did feel guilty about leaving Gil out cos i would have loved to talk to him but it obv wasnt to be. Besides i was able to give Chaske the cross stitch!! And i sat by Steve who made comments about the corset :dance:

To be honest unless some kick spam wolves get announced i'll let you Charlie fans have a chance at the meal xD

Jamie and Taylor....can I make Jamie sing to me over the dinner table? :P

I really shouldn't have signed up to this forum :P

Awwww Mike :P

But she needs someone to sit and mop up her drool :dance:

I'm gunna need a few buckets... :D