Dinner with James Marsters

showmasters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Aution item SM/ME

Cant say I'm not a little gutted though...........means he won't be at the guest dinner on the saturday night :WAVE:

I was REALLY looking forward to him being there! Worked really hard to win that dinner :D

Oh well the other guests will be there, I love them all, so it'll be fantatsic anyway! SO excited for this event :WAVE:;)

Edited by Elspeth

Great Aution item SM/ME

Cant say I'm not a little gutted though...........means he won't be at the guest dinner on the saturday night :P

I was REALLY looking foreward to him being there! Worked really hard to win that dinner :poki:

Oh well the other guests will be there, I love them all, so it'll be fantatsic anyway! SO excited for this event :P :P

Aww El that's really sad. That doesn't seem fair. Maybe it's like an early dinner and then he'll come to ur thing? I hope so, u totally earned it!

i'd love to bid but coming from the states is expensive enough. 500pounds would def break the bank.

Great Aution item SM/ME

Cant say I'm not a little gutted though...........means he won't be at the guest dinner on the saturday night :lol:

I was REALLY looking foreward to him being there! Worked really hard to win that dinner :D

Oh well the other guests will be there, I love them all, so it'll be fantatsic anyway! SO excited for this event :P :P

Aww El that's really sad. That doesn't seem fair. Maybe it's like an early dinner and then he'll come to ur thing? I hope so, u totally earned it!

i'd love to bid but coming from the states is expensive enough. 500pounds would def break the bank.

I agree that it doesn't seem fair to Elspeth. Maybe they have it worked out so that he can attend both. I'm coming from the states too, but I'm planning on winning the lottery before I leave. :P Yeah right. It doesn't hurt to dream though. :poki:

Great Aution item SM/ME

Cant say I'm not a little gutted though...........means he won't be at the guest dinner on the saturday night :lol:

I was REALLY looking foreward to him being there! Worked really hard to win that dinner :D

I agree that it doesn't seem fair to Elspeth. Maybe they have it worked out so that he can attend both. I'm coming from the states too, but I'm planning on winning the lottery before I leave. :P Yeah right. It doesn't hurt to dream though. :poki:

Your coming from the states? no way! i thought me and Ang were alone. Where you coming from? When you coming?

Great Aution item SM/ME

Cant say I'm not a little gutted though...........means he won't be at the guest dinner on the saturday night :D

Your coming from the states? no way! i thought me and Ang were alone. Where you coming from? When you coming?

Coming from Tennessee and will be there Thursday mid day. So, you wont be the lone Americans. :lol:

*Hyperventilates*

I need to bid on this. :smile: I'd never be able to win though, don't have enough money, it sucks when you're only 14, you can't afford anything. :blink:

Wait til you've got kids and a mortgage :D

But at least I'd have a job :P

That's not a plus, believe me! Enjoy being a student while you can! :YAHOO:

The one that went for thousands was the chevron event, meal went for 6000 i think.

Yep, that's about right, i was in the audience - it was like - what's going on, they're still bidding!?

but why so much?!

I'm seriously considering bidding on that, but on the other hand I wouldn't know what to do with myself during dinner :S. Totally love the idea though!

Has anyone ever had a diner with an other guest????? How was that? Maybe someone can share :smile:

Well I was lucky enough to have dinner with JM a couple of years ago at one of his events in the UK, and I had a great time. He's a real sweetie and I can guarantee he has the ability to make the most nervous of folk feel relaxed in his company.

i think a lot of people would be interested in this one (myself included) but unfortunately i wont have the hundreds its going to go for, i have seen a number of auctions at james events over the years and nothing ever goes lower than about £500 so dont expect this to be any less - ok off to buy those winning lottery tickets now!

Aren't I right in saying one at Twilight or somewhere went for a few thousand?????

nah the twilight ones haven't gone for that much, the first time it went for £650 i think, but that was a meal for 2 people with all 5 guests! and the one at eternal twilight 2 went for £320 for 2 people with all 5 guests aswell!

^^ I was lucky enough to be the one to get it at ET2 :(

what a cool prize though! I spose u can hope that people are gonna be skint around christmas time so it might go for cheaper :(

i think a lot of people would be interested in this one (myself included) but unfortunately i wont have the hundreds its going to go for, i have seen a number of auctions at james events over the years and nothing ever goes lower than about £500 so dont expect this to be any less - ok off to buy those winning lottery tickets now!

Aren't I right in saying one at Twilight or somewhere went for a few thousand?????

nah the twilight ones haven't gone for that much, the first time it went for £650 i think, but that was a meal for 2 people with all 5 guests! and the one at eternal twilight 2 went for £320 for 2 people with all 5 guests aswell!

^^ I was lucky enough to be the one to get it at ET2 :P

what a cool prize though! I spose u can hope that people are gonna be skint around christmas time so it might go for cheaper :smile:

WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IT WON'T GO TOO HIGH . IT WILL STILL BE UNAFFORDABLE TO MOST OF US. MAY THE RICHEST PERSON WIN. AND MAY I ADD THAT I SADLY AM NOT RICH SO I'M GUTTED. THOUGH I SHOULD GET DESSERT OR AFTER DINNER COFFEE WITH HIM AS I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD TO HAVE HIS AUTOGRAPH TATTOED ON MY FOREARM....WELL I CAN DREAM.... ABOUT THE COFFEE THAT IS, I DO HAVE THE TATTOO

Edited by vampirellie

:P So totally bummed that I probably wont be able to afford to bid for the dinner if things get as high as people have suggested, also I am coming with my sis so we have decided that we shouldnt just in case one of us got it and not the other.

*bids soul*

win?

:P

how it works????

with our seat numbers .. it's just a idea

and how do you know if you have win or not????:):):):) for me if i can pay i'm in .... the important is to be with him :):)

thanks!!!!

Edited by james4ever

*bids soul*

win?

how it works????

and how do you know if you have win or not????:):):):) for me if i can pay i'm in .... the important is to be with him :):)

thanks!!!!

Sorry, are you asking how the bidding works and you would know if you won?

I'll answer anyway.........

You'll bid on the dinner at the Auction. So just raise your hand if you want to bid and the actioneer will spot you (if they dont just shout out or something). You will know you have won when you are the only person left bidding! When you win, you have to pay the amount you won with to the organisers.

So yes, basically you win by paying the most!

*bids soul*

win?

how it works????

thanks!!!!

Sorry, are you asking how the bidding works and you would know if you won?

I'll answer anyway.........

You'll bid on the dinner at the Auction. So just raise your hand if you want to bid and the actioneer will spot you (if they dont just shout out or something). You will know you have won when you are the only person left bidding! When you win, you have to pay the amount you won with to the organisers.

So yes, basically you win by paying the most!

ohhh cool so it's a auction .... ok thanks a lot for you aswear and i'll be there !!!! :blush::D