so close

Stepster

packing right now lol, its gonna be legendary but is it weird tht im looking forward to meeting all my forum friends more than the guests lol

LEGEN--

Yeah I'm not really that hyped atm. Dunno when it will start. Maybe when I get on the train or something :/

But yeah. I have packed everything I need inc college work as I have 6 essays to write :|

Which reminds me that I need to find a film to bring.

But yeah. Am looking forward to it but not excited.

--DARY

im so excited and i just cant hide it, im about to lose control and i think i like it ~ not long to go now, n e 1 else feeling the buzz lol

Haha, I used those exact song lyrics in a guest announcement thread for one of the events that I'm going to soon, infact I think it may have been this event lol. You know what they say, great minds think alike and I can't wait either. :D:blink:

Edited by Doctor Who

Is there a convention this weekend then?

:blink:

Haha, there is. I reckon we're just left waiting for the schedule as it's going to be hard to sort out with 11 guests, either that or the fact that they're still trying to book last minute replacement guests and therefore can't post the schedule yet. :D

im so excited and i just cant hide it, im about to lose control and i think i like it ~ not long to go now, n e 1 else feeling the buzz lol

Haha, I used those exact song lyrics in a guest announcement thread for one of the events that I'm going to soon, infact I think it may have been this event lol. You know what they say, great minds think alike and I can't wait either. :D:blink:

lol cheers doc im rarely complimented on my gr8 mind lol, wht u looking forward to the most?

Is there a convention this weekend then?

Haha, there is. I reckon we're just left waiting for the schedule as it's going to be hard to sort out with 11 guests, either that or the fact that they're still trying to book last minute replacement guests and therefore can't post the schedule yet. :D

Too Tall said they're "waiting on something" and the schedule is pretty much done. They just need something confirmed before finishing and posting.

Edit: It seems I was beaten to posting this :D

Edited by ElectroxGirl

i thought i had booked a quite weekend away. now i find out there is a convention on. looks like i will have to bring my party frock

on a serious not still not packed still not sorted everything i need to get signed and the printers have let me down on my poster. still got one day left for things to fall in to place

i thought i had booked a quite weekend away. now i find out there is a convention on. looks like i will have to bring my party frock

on a serious not still not packed still not sorted everything i need to get signed and the printers have let me down on my poster. still got one day left for things to fall in to place

Why do people assume I'm joking...!?

Really.. is there a convention this weekend?

:D