UNOFFICIAL Hotel List

freakie_frenchi

hi i might be interested in the b+b whats the name of it and how far from the hotel? xxx

http://a1-thewhitehouse.co.uk

I booked a triple room at £25 per person per night for 3 nights. I think I paid £30 deposit on the room which would be a huge help if I could recoup from whoever took over the booking.

LiSe x

thanks anyway ,but wont be needing this as i dont live far from this anyway so may as well go home every night xxx

Name: Olivia

Im just looking for a room for one night the last night as the girl i am staying with hasnt booked a room for the last night so if i cant find somewhere to stay CHEAP or FREE for one night i cant go to the new born party! :(

here is my email: xxlivvy93xx@hotmail.com

Please let me know asap

ohh and im from wales and im 16 :)

I will be quiet and a great roomie for one night XD

I sent you a message on FB. If you get no better offers you`re welcome to sneak in with Harley & I.

No idea where you`ll sleep mind you - Might mean crashing on the floor lol but better than nothing? Xx

------

I have a triple room booked in a B&B if anyone is interested?

I have now booked somewhere else x

oooo, that would be awesome!, Where are you staying now? :) I don't mind the floor lol

xoxo

thanks anyway ,but wont be needing this as i dont live far from this anyway so may as well go home every night xxx

No worries :) x

oooo, that would be awesome!, Where are you staying now? :) I don't mind the floor lol

xoxo

Haha I think it WILL be the floor as from what I can tell, The room is very basic to say the least :(

But it was cheap and available and by the time I get to it all I`ll wanna do is collapse and sleep so it`ll do :D

It`s the Etap at Brum Airport :D

I thought u were sharing with Fanpy? Did it fall thru? x

HAVE A ROOM FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, NEED A ROOMATE

my name is Becky and I am staying at the Hilton in a twin room and would love a roomate. I have attended ET1 and ET2. I am 27, short and American. If anyone is interested you can email me at bengregory_rocks@hotmail.com (i took over my husbands email). :D

Name: Oriane

Nights wanting to stay/are staying:3

Where your from: Paris

contact info (Email): cookie_babyfun@hotmail.com

I was at ET and ET2.

I speak french, english and a few german words. I wanted to book a room at the Etap, it's 120euros for 3 nights, despite the fact we're 1. 2 or 3 !

Waiting for answer !

looking for 2 roomies !

I need a roomie, we are 3 Spanish girls and we were in Eternal Twilight 1 and Eternal Twilight 2, book 2 rooms in the Hilton 3 nights, we stay all the day in the convention or in the other room, for eat and other things, only need the room for sleep.

i will be very quiet and silent.

My email is: damaris_t@hotmail.com

we still have space :lol::P

Hmmm beckybee how much would it be to share your room in the Hilton for the 2 nights?

I still dont know if I'm coming to this one which is horrid because I've been to all the rest but my student loan simply wont cover the ticket, accomodation and train from Scotland :D

My mum MIGHT pay for the accomodation because I didnt get a birthday present but that depends on how much shes willing to pay I guess

I'm not sure if we have one of these yet. I do know we have sort of one but I thought I would make it a little bit clearer!

I know there are lots of you all needing room or has space! So help a fellow Twilighter today!

So fill in this form here if you need a room or looking for a Roomie:

Name:

Nights wanting to stay/are staying:

Where your from:

contact info (Email):

If you need a room I will add you to the list and if you have a room and looking for a roomie I will but your name on the Spaces list!

If you have space and see someone needing a place to stay dont hesitate to add there email.

Can i come in anyones room for sunday night? as I want to go to the newborn party, however my hotel is booked for 2 nights only :D

xoxo

NEED A ROOM!

Chelsey - chelseystarkie@hotmail.co.uk (not yet got ticket but needs place to stay before she buys)

HAS ROOM SPACE!

Rogue29 - No contact details, Staying Fri - Mon

No, im still sharing with fanpy but its only booked for friday and saturday not sunday night so i only to crash in someones room for the last night (:

xoxo

Have a spare bed as my roommate isn't able to go to ET3 due to work, I stay at the Hilton, got a double room and whoever would stay with me pays £149.9 for the period from 18th of February and checkout on the 22nd of February..hoteroom is in my name.

Need a room please

Name: Chelsey

Nights wanting to stay/are staying: 3 nights i dont really mind

Where your from: Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire

contact info (Email):

I'm really wanting to get a silver ticket but my dad wants to make sure i have somewhere to stay before i spend the money :P

I'm really friendly and outgoing this would be my first con

So any help would be lovely please

xxx

sorry off topic thats where im from where abouts are you in bedfordshire

Hey I was just wondering is anyone looking for a rommie at the hilton for fri and sat night??Im a bit homeless at the mo :D !!I am even willing to sleep on the floor and help pay!!!....lol :poki:

i appreciate if u could tell me asap as I have to book flights from Ireland and I just need to know the times :poki:, thanks!!

Edited by XxXxXDanielleXxlol

Hey I was just wondering is anyone looking for a rommie at the hilton for fri and sat night??Im a bit homeless at the mo ;) !!I am even willing to sleep on the floor and help pay!!!....lol ;)

i appreciate if u could tell me asap as I have to book flights from Ireland and I just need to know the times :blush:, thanks!!

i'm looking for a roomie, and you can sleep in the bed haha, send me an email if you like:

damaris_t@hotmail.com

edit: I try to send you a personal message but i can't, i don't know why...if you can send me a personal message or email :)

Edited by venom90

:thumbup: I'm so gutted - turns out my mum was willing to pay for my ticket to this as a Christmas present, all I had to do was book a cheap hotel and train - and now my best friend has pulled out meaning I obviously can't afford the room now so I can't go

lena I feel your pain!!!I had to leave all this till last minute to book because I was waiting for an interview to come through which I had to rearrange because of finals and now whem I finally book flights and start my hotel search (yesterday) lo and behold today my new interview dath comes through and its on the same weekend of the convention >:(>:( aggggggggggh

:pyth::chair:

im sooooo gutted as I was so excited and especially looking foward to seeing charlie :(:(

im booking my et4 now extra early so that nothing will come in the way lol!!!

lena I feel your pain!!!I had to leave all this till last minute to book because I was waiting for an interview to come through which I had to rearrange because of finals and now whem I finally book flights and start my hotel search (yesterday) lo and behold today my new interview dath comes through and its on the same weekend of the convention >:(>:( aggggggggggh

:pyth::chair:

im sooooo gutted as I was so excited and especially looking foward to seeing charlie :(:(

im booking my et4 now extra early so that nothing will come in the way lol!!!

Hey I was just wondering is anyone looking for a rommie at the hilton for fri and sat night??Im a bit homeless at the mo :D !!I am even willing to sleep on the floor and help pay!!!....lol :thumbup:

i appreciate if u could tell me asap as I have to book flights from Ireland and I just need to know the times :D, thanks!!

i'm looking for a roomie, and you can sleep in the bed haha, send me an email if you like:

damaris_t@hotmail.com

edit: I try to send you a personal message but i can't, i don't know why...if you can send me a personal message or email :)

hey email sent :D