Latest Guest Announcement - Kristin Bauer

showmasters

PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much (non-sexy) love for this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem....calm now!

Seriously. This is awesome. I love Sam and I love Pam. They rhyme! It's meant to be.

Ok I need to leave this forum now. I am fangirling far too much for my own good.

Just been told about this and came straight here.

Wasn't told what guest it was though ....

OMFG PAM. WE LOVE HER. WE ACTUALLY LOVE HER :wub::wub:

I need her in the show more.

OH GOD. SHE'S SASSY AND ACE AND STUNNING.

I AM VERY VERY HAPPY MASSIVE EVENTS PEOPLE! :wub::wub::YAHOO:

Just been told about this and came straight here.

Wasn't told what guest it was though ....

OMFG PAM. WE LOVE HER. WE ACTUALLY LOVE HER :wub::wub:

I need her in the show more.

OH GOD. SHE'S SASSY AND ACE AND STUNNING.

I AM VERY VERY HAPPY MASSIVE EVENTS PEOPLE! :wub::wub::YAHOO:

I'm so glad I am seeing you in about half an hour so we can have a collective spazz over this!

How weird that we are going to see a film with Erics voice in it and now we have his "child" Pam announced today?! SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.

Edited by Big_Pants

Oooh, great guest, she has a very impressive IMDB list. I'm yet to see her part in the show as I'm watching True Blood when it airs on channel four every week, it's the third episode tonight. I'll probably buy the DVD when it's released so I won't have to wait every week for the parts as it's been great so far. If the show carries on the way it has started, I'll hopefully be able to book for this event. It'd take some persuading for my parents to say yes but hopefully I might be able to make it. :wub: :wub:

Edited by Doctor Who

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!! I LOVE PAM!!! She rocks..

And yes David B. Almost Eric.....

In fact i love her to the extent that when i found this out (thanks Christa and Tara) I almost did a very very embarassing dance in front of a bunch of photographers on the carpet...... would not have lived that down......

Edited by Persnickety

Oooh, great guest, she has a very impressive IMDB list. I'm yet to see her part in the show as I'm watching True Blood when it airs on channel four every week, it's the third episode tonight.

She's in next weeks episode :P

Ooh, I'm looking forward to that then. :D Channel four had problems with True Blood last night and the last few minutes (probably a cliffhanger) cut off as they were experiencing technical difficulties. It came back on to the credits. :o

Edited by Doctor Who

Ooh, I'm looking forward to that then. :thumbup: Channel four had problems with True Blood last night and the last few minutes (probably a cliffhanger) cut off as they were experiencing technical difficulties. It came back on to the credits. :P

Yeah that was terrible! Would you like me to tell you what happened in the last scene or are you going to watch the repeat?