Mandelina

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna...i would bid in your name the video you :D

you would thank me in the long run :D:(

OH! i'd also tip him off to call you "ma'am" :P

:o and there's me thinking you love me cos you're my sister... when really you just wanna make me into a quivering wreck :P between you and becky I stand no chance do I? :D

I'd certainly thank you in the long run... after the inital dying stage of course... what can I say... the man does something to me I can't explain ;)

:o 'Ma'am or darlin'' you'd be coming to my funeral a couple of days later hahaha...

erm...i wouldn't want you to die...but at least you would die happpy :P

*touch wood!*

but yeah i would just love you to be happy and finally meet the person that makes you all...jelly, and quivvery and weirded...in a very good way :P

What a way to die though! You'd have to stuff me in the coffin with a s*** eating grin plastered on my face...

Ah missy... i've got that goofy grin on my face now... yeah you know the one... where I go all glazed over :P

erm...i wouldn't want you to die...but at least you would die happpy ;)

*touch wood!*

but yeah i would just love you to be happy and finally meet the person that makes you all...jelly, and quivvery and weirded...in a very good way :P

What a way to die though! You'd have to stuff me in the coffin with a s*** eating grin plastered on my face...

Ah missy... i've got that goofy grin on my face now... yeah you know the one... where I go all glazed over :P

HAHA YESS! i can actually fully imagine it :P

awh i hope he comes!

erm...i wouldn't want you to die...but at least you would die happpy ;)

*touch wood!*

HAHA YESS! i can actually fully imagine it :P

awh i hope he comes!

You sisters like seriously?

Serious mega plea for him to be at ET3 Me and so many others would be the happiest girls in the world if he came, I would be eternally grateful , he would be such an amazing guest :P

we're not blood related sisters.... or like step sisters or anything...but she does look after me like she is my real sister :P

Ahhh right I get ya :P cute ;)

:P :P ;)

and i second that plea! and i bet donna thirds....fourths, fifths, sixths sevenths all the way to infinite-ths it! haha

I'd even be willing to do the biniki dance a la Rob D/PFach styley if it meant he'd come... though I fear i'd scare the poor boy (and all of you guys) in the process :P

:P :P ;)

and i second that plea! and i bet donna thirds....fourths, fifths, sixths sevenths all the way to infinite-ths it! haha

I'd even be willing to do the biniki dance a la Rob D/PFach styley if it meant he'd come... though I fear i'd scare the poor boy (and all of you guys) in the process :P

HAHAHHA! you wouldn't scare us....but we are warning..it MAY end up on youtube :D

though i will do it with you :D

What is it with you and youtubing my shame huh? :P

That would be funny as though if you did it with me.... :P Best get back on a diet :P

don't be silly! no need to go on a diet! ;)

and youtube is my rock :D

i'm on youtube because i am SO cool! i'm gonna need to redo that though...i can do it better now :D