North West Fans!

ryano196030

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah You remembered! I am astounded because I keep forgetting and Jen keeps reminding me.

Ray RAy why didn't I meet you at Proms????

Lmao, I have a tendency to remember things that have nothing to do with me, and forget everything that does >.<

I think you did. Well, I was sat with you guys in the bar at least. I was by Jess & Juliette, and you were opposite me lmao. Didn't know it was actually you though until we got back! D'oh.

I did? I was in the bar yes, with Twilightmum and family, and jess and juliett... Wait.. were you wearing something red???

Yeah You remembered! I am astounded because I keep forgetting and Jen keeps reminding me.

Ray RAy why didn't I meet you at Proms????

Lmao, I have a tendency to remember things that have nothing to do with me, and forget everything that does >.<

I think you did. Well, I was sat with you guys in the bar at least. I was by Jess & Juliette, and you were opposite me lmao. Didn't know it was actually you though until we got back! D'oh.

I did? I was in the bar yes, with Twilightmum and family, and jess and juliett... Wait.. were you wearing something red???

Noo, a Where's Wally t shirt (:

This is me: http://www.facebook.com/badingding

Haha, god bless credit cards. The last Con was put on mine! Me and my friend are going away in January so I'm reluctant to use it because we still haven't paid for flights! I'm trying to be sensible and paying for it as I go. :D

My cards are so high it's insane. Me and Anna (the gal coming with), we're always faffing off to see Hanson on tour so it's costing us a bomb and a half! :D

We're going on The Rock Boat. It's a cruise ship that plays live music round the clock. We went back in January gone and had THE most fun. I would recommend it to everyone! If live music is your scene, the Rock Boat is so for you!

http://www.sixthman.net/events/index/id/3

:)