Where's everyone travelling from?

Charmer

Boston, Mass, USA --- Sarah are me and Angie seriously the only Yanks coming?

BTW how far is london from this con? since i clearly know nothing about geography

Hey I'm writing an article about hallowhedon for uni and I was wondering if you guys would like to do a short interview since your coming so far?

i will ask angie for u tonight, she doesnt come on forums, but im sure she will be up for it

thanks thatd be great :D

I'm good w/ it. i'm sure Angie'll be chill about it altho i def don't wanna speak for her. but ya i'm all about that. that's so cool u get to do a paper on this. that's totally awesome!

thanks so much! Im going to arange meeting up with the people im interviewing closer to the time so ill let you know

Okey dokey works for me :) if ur gonna be at the friday meet up we'll be there so we can try and figure something out then

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good w/ it. i'm sure Angie'll be chill about it altho i def don't wanna speak for her. but ya i'm all about that. that's so cool u get to do a paper on this. that's totally awesome!

thanks so much! Im going to arange meeting up with the people im interviewing closer to the time so ill let you know

Okey dokey works for me :) if ur gonna be at the friday meet up we'll be there so we can try and figure something out then

I'm not getting there until quite late on friday

im hoping to do the interviews on the saturday and sunday afternoons, we can arrange something on here or i can give u my number and we can sort it at the weekend?

I'm coming from Hampshire on Friday between Southampton and Winchester - I'm not being coy about where I'm from it's just it's so small nobody will have heard of it!

My Mum's coming with me and she's coming down from the west coast of Scotland on Thursday.

I'm coming from Coventry and as usual when I come to London I will take the chance to visit with my newly married daughter., the beautiful Rosie. She and her new husband live 5 tube stops from Heathrow, and the Hub was 20 miles away from Coventry, so that was good too. :YAHOO:

I hope to see many of my fellow James Marsters fans, who had such a disappointment (and cause for concern ie James's health) last weekend. I'm sooo looking forward to seeing Nicholas Brendon, Mark Lutz, Mercedes McNab, James Leary alongside James Marsters. :YAHOO: