Where's everyone travelling from?

Charmer

Wakefield, West Yorkshire. && The girls im rooming with are coming from.. Barking, Essex and St Louis.. USA.

Ooh, how and when you getting there? I'm getting the 12:05 Leeds to London train on the Friday.

Great to see so many people coming from overseas.

Im getting the train aswell but going down tuesday to meet angie. shame! wud of bin nice to say hi on the train

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston, Mass, USA --- Sarah are me and Angie seriously the only Yanks coming?

BTW how far is london from this con? since i clearly know nothing about geography

Hey I'm writing an article about hallowhedon for uni and I was wondering if you guys would like to do a short interview since your coming so far?

i will ask angie for u tonight, she doesnt come on forums, but im sure she will be up for it

thanks thatd be great :P

I'm good w/ it. i'm sure Angie'll be chill about it altho i def don't wanna speak for her. but ya i'm all about that. that's so cool u get to do a paper on this. that's totally awesome!

me and bf are comin from sudbury suffolk. not as far as some of u. :D

Just a quick question i know this has probably been asked but im new to these 3 day conventions. apart from the letter that was sent is there anything else that we need to bring. lol. i know quite a silly quetion! lol.

Roll on Friday!!!!!!!!!!

BTW how far is london from this con? since i clearly know nothing about geography

i have a few friends from rushden and around your area :)

Yeh you probubly are lol and dont worry i know my way around london im there quite a lot as my best friends lives down there so i can show u where ur going.

I'm coming from Rushden with my daughter and son

will do. I should be easy to spot I've got a very excited 10 year old with me

oooo neat, say hi to me :), im gunna be in rushed at december for a 21st.. :(

Well, I'm not a Yank, but I'm coming from the USA. Tennessee to be exact. :P Can't wait. 12 hour flight!

Edited by Spike Obsessed

Well, I'm not a Yank, but I'm coming from the USA. Tennessee to be exact. :P Can't wait. 12 hour flight!

When you heading over. Ang and I will be there Tuesday. Americans unite! lol

I will be coming with my daughter (she's 19)and my younger brother. Our flight leaves on Wed, but we don't arrive until mid day on Thurs. We're staying at the Thistle. We definitely need to all get together!

Well, I'm not a Yank, but I'm coming from the USA. Tennessee to be exact. :D Can't wait. 12 hour flight!

I will be coming with my daughter (she's 19)and my younger brother. Our flight leaves on Wed, but we don't arrive until mid day on Thurs. We're staying at the Thistle. We definitely need to all get together!

Absolutely!!! see u there! :)

Hey I'm writing an article about hallowhedon for uni and I was wondering if you guys would like to do a short interview since your coming so far?

i will ask angie for u tonight, she doesnt come on forums, but im sure she will be up for it

thanks thatd be great :smile:

I'm good w/ it. i'm sure Angie'll be chill about it altho i def don't wanna speak for her. but ya i'm all about that. that's so cool u get to do a paper on this. that's totally awesome!

thanks so much! Im going to arange meeting up with the people im interviewing closer to the time so ill let you know

me and bf are comin from sudbury suffolk. not as far as some of u. :firedevil:

Just a quick question i know this has probably been asked but im new to these 3 day conventions. apart from the letter that was sent is there anything else that we need to bring. lol. i know quite a silly quetion! lol.

Roll on Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Not really, just some ID and the letter, i persoanlly print off every scrap off information off the website regarding travel (just in case I get lost - or find out which bus i need to take)

Oh and don't forget your luggage (AND CAMERA! with batteries! lol) :P