Quotes from ET2

staceymichelle

A few of my friends heard this next one but it was sooo funny and i nearly died when it happened. Basically i wrote a very in depth personal letter to Chaske about the fact he's giving me strength to get through things at the moment and he read it right in front of me!! It went a little something like this:

Me: I wrote you a letter can you read it at some point if you have time before the guest encounter.

Chaske: Aww yeah sure i'll read it now (he starts to read)

**Edi notices that Chaske's reading a letter and comes over puts his arm around his shoulder and fake reads my letter**

Edi: Dear Chaske will you marry me **i promise i did not write that!!!!!**

**Chaske smiles looks right at me**

Chaske: Hell yeah i'll marry you!!!

I tell you i was almost in a puddle on the floor!! It was then he read the letter for real and you could tell he got really emotional and then he reached for me for a hug!!! I tell you its a miricle i was still standing!!! He was so kind, considerate and supportive to me and i will never forget him!! ((goes before gets emotional thinking about him again!!!! lol)

Awww that's cute! He's so sweet <3

Yeah he is!! He's amazing!!

Only a few of us witnessed it but after Rachelle used the bathroom we were talking to her for a little while and my friend Emma said something like "Your not used to it" and while walking away Rachelle turned around and responded with "Vampires don't go pee" :') It was hysterical.

That was like the funniestt thing EVER! it was soo cutee :)

And how she put the cleaning sign infront so no one else would have to use it, then Chaske was like "But i cant go in, its being cleened!" and we had to explain it all to him lol :)

Edi and Rachelles talk on sunday

Edi or should i say Kelly?

"hh h heellllooo "

Rachelle "hi how did you get my number?"

not sure i quoted that right but that whole bit was funny hehe

ohand when the sign fell down behind them and Edi jumped out of his seat toooo funny

wish i could remember more hehe hope they bring out a dvd so i can watch it over and remember it more :)

Gil: "How about my son then?"

Emma told Rachelle about being sick whilst sitting on the toilet?! Really gross but makes me laugh because I cant believe she said it.

Rachelle talking to my friend on the phone and wishing her happy 21st birthday!

I took a pic of that

hang on..........its on my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...mp;id=596967677