Quotes from ET2

staceymichelle

I missed all the dead person stuff because I was in the Edi guest encounter I was so confused when I came out, I was laughing because I didn't have a clue

Same, I was in the guest encounter with Rachelle. Was TOTALLY lost! I mean, it's a valid question right? Can you choose anyone from history or does it have to be current? I would've asked the same thing, haha!

I missed all the dead person stuff because I was in the Edi guest encounter I was so confused when I came out, I was laughing because I didn't have a clue

It was totally worth it though!

"When does Edi get here?"

"Close the door, I want to turn all these girls into vampires."

"I've brought you here to kill the King."

<3333

Only a few of us witnessed it but after Rachelle used the bathroom we were talking to her for a little while and my friend Emma said something like "Your not used to it" and while walking away Rachelle turned around and responded with "Vampires don't go pee" :') It was hysterical.

It's not a quote either, but more like a catch phrase.

Chaske's laugh. Was. The. Bomb.

chaske's laugh was amazing. made me giggle everytime.

Only a few of us witnessed it but after Rachelle used the bathroom we were talking to her for a little while and my friend Emma said something like "Your not used to it" and while walking away Rachelle turned around and responded with "Vampires don't go pee" :') It was hysterical.

that was so funny. and telling chaske to go into the womens toilets =]

A few of my friends heard this next one but it was sooo funny and i nearly died when it happened. Basically i wrote a very in depth personal letter to Chaske about the fact he's giving me strength to get through things at the moment and he read it right in front of me!! It went a little something like this:

Me: I wrote you a letter can you read it at some point if you have time before the guest encounter.

Chaske: Aww yeah sure i'll read it now (he starts to read)

**Edi notices that Chaske's reading a letter and comes over puts his arm around his shoulder and fake reads my letter**

Edi: Dear Chaske will you marry me **i promise i did not write that!!!!!**

**Chaske smiles looks right at me**

Chaske: Hell yeah i'll marry you!!!

I tell you i was almost in a puddle on the floor!! It was then he read the letter for real and you could tell he got really emotional and then he reached for me for a hug!!! I tell you its a miricle i was still standing!!! He was so kind, considerate and supportive to me and i will never forget him!! ((goes before gets emotional thinking about him again!!!! lol)

Edited by Rpatts-Forever

A few of my friends heard this next one but it was sooo funny and i nearly died when it happened. Basically i wrote a very in depth personal letter to Chaske about the fact he's giving me strength to get through things at the moment and he read it right in front of me!! It went a little something like this:

Me: I wrote you a letter can you read it at some point if you have time before the guest encounter.

Chaske: Aww yeah sure i'll read it now (he starts to read)

**Edi notices that Chaske's reading a letter and comes over puts his arm around his shoulder and fake reads my letter**

Edi: Dear Chaske will you marry me **i promise i did not write that!!!!!**

**Chaske smiles looks right at me**

Chaske: Hell yeah i'll marry you!!!

I tell you i was almost in a puddle on the floor!! It was then he read the letter for real and you could tell he got really emotional and then he reached for me for a hug!!! I tell you its a miricle i was still standing!!! He was so kind, considerate and supportive to me and i will never forget him!! ((goes before gets emotional thinking about him again!!!! lol)

Awww that's cute! He's so sweet <3