Looking for people who attended the event.

breakout

Hi!

AMAZING EVENT!

But their were some people that i thought were really awesome, but didnt catch their name.

I was wondering if anyone had contact details for them, because i would really love to get in contact! i.e, MSN, BEBO, TWITTER.

I was wondering if anyone had the details for the girl who dressed as Victoria at the Baseball party? She rocked!!

Does anyone had the contact details for the girl with flame red hair who loves Rachelle won the raffle for the guest encounter with Rachelle? She seemed so cool!

Oh and, Is the american woman Kendra on the forums?

BTW, Im the guy who dressed at the Volturi on the Friday, in an army style jacket on the Saturday & in a pin stripe suit on the Sunday!

Thanks all & a big HUGE thanks to Showmasters and Massive Events for one AMAZING event!

Does anyone had the contact details for the girl with flame red hair who loves Rachelle won the raffle for the guest encounter with Rachelle? She seemed so cool!

I think you're talking about my friend Ellie. She looks ridiculously like Rachelle from the back but with darker red hair, and she won the raffle on Saturday for Rachelle's guest encounter. I can't remember if she's on the forums or not.

EDIT: Are you Louise's brother?

Edited by xihearttwilightx

Hi!

AMAZING EVENT!

But their were some people that i thought were really awesome, but didnt catch their name.

I was wondering if anyone had contact details for them, because i would really love to get in contact! i.e, MSN, BEBO, TWITTER.

I was wondering if anyone had the details for the girl who dressed as Victoria at the Baseball party? She rocked!!

Oh and, Is the american woman Kendra on the forums?

BTW, Im the guy who dressed at the Volturi on the Friday, in an army style jacket on the Saturday & in a pin stripe suit on the Sunday!

Thanks all & a big HUGE thanks to Showmasters and Massive Events for one AMAZING event!

Hello, I was Victoria :) Thankyou hehehe, the people in Bliss filmed me aswell, I felt like a celebrity hahha. I also got my pic with Rachelle- its so good hahaha

DSCF1330.jpg

This is me normally!!

DSCF1409.jpg

Is this you??

DSCF1321.jpg

Edited by fran cullen

Yeah you know what on the way home i was like i wish i had gotten this done and that done!! Maybe next time!!! You can still do Victoria then <3

Btw Fran add me to msn k!! i really would like to stay in touch!!

xxx

whats you msn?? I am on your F/B but ill add you on there aswell!!!!

Hello, I was Victoria :) Thankyou hehehe, the people in Bliss filmed me aswell, I felt like a celebrity hahha. I also got my pic with Rachelle- its so good hahaha

DSCF1330.jpg

I loved that outfit! It looked awesome!! :D

i was also filmed by bliss even tho im camera shy (well at least b4 ive had a drink LOL) for my werewolf costume and was wonderin who came up 2 me and gave me a high five..i didnt catch your name at the party :)

I loved that outfit! It looked awesome!! :D

i was also filmed by bliss even tho im camera shy (well at least b4 ive had a drink LOL) for my werewolf costume and was wonderin who came up 2 me and gave me a high five..i didnt catch your name at the party :)

Thankyou :) I didn't see a werewolf, bet you look awesome though! Do you know where the Bliss people have put the videos and pictuers? I can't find them anywhere??

I think you're talking about my friend Ellie. She looks ridiculously like Rachelle from the back but with darker red hair, and she won the raffle on Saturday for Rachelle's guest encounter. I can't remember if she's on the forums or not.

Yeah! That sounds soo much like her! She was just so cool! Id love to get in contact with her!

Yeah im Lou's brother!

DSCF1330.jpg

This is me normally!!

DSCF1409.jpg

Is this you??

DSCF1321.jpg

Yeah thats me! :blink: Wow! You look so different! But in an awesome way! :blink:

You should totally add me on MSN, im shaun93@live.ie

Edited by Bring On The Grizzly Bears

Yeah! That sounds soo much like her! She was just so cool! Id love to get in contact with her!

Yeah im Lou's brother!

DSCF1330.jpg

This is me normally!!

DSCF1409.jpg

Is this you??

DSCF1321.jpg

Yeah thats me! :YAHOO: Wow! You look so different! But in an awesome way! :YAHOO:

I added you on msn, do you have a facebook??

I loved that outfit! It looked awesome!! :pyth:

Thankyou :) I didn't see a werewolf, bet you look awesome though! Do you know where the Bliss people have put the videos and pictuers? I can't find them anywhere??

no soz i dnt no where the pics/vids r...ive been lookin everywhere for them but no luck :pyth:..if i do find them..ill b sure to post the link for u :pyth:

Was it a girl who had a Quileute High School Wolves baseball shirt on cos i came up to someone high fived a wolf and then had to go somewhere!! It was an amazing costume

yeah...i remember the girl was wearin a Quileute wolves baseball shirt :pyth:

Yeah im Lou's brother!

DSCF1330.jpg

This is me normally!!

DSCF1409.jpg

Is this you??

DSCF1321.jpg

Yeah thats me! :blush: Wow! You look so different! But in an awesome way! :angel:

Yeah its Shaun Hancock. Or shaun93@live.ie, only new to it so i dont know how the whole adding thing goes! ;)

Yeah im Lou's brother!

DSCF1330.jpg

This is me normally!!

DSCF1409.jpg

Is this you??

DSCF1321.jpg

Yeah thats me! :D Wow! You look so different! But in an awesome way! :D

Yeah its Shaun Hancock. Or shaun93@live.ie, only new to it so i dont know how the whole adding thing goes! :P

i rember you guys loved the hoodies ;) I added you on facebook

I loved that outfit! It looked awesome!! :blush:

no soz i dnt no where the pics/vids r...ive been lookin everywhere for them but no luck :(..if i do find them..ill b sure to post the link for u :D

Was it a girl who had a Quileute High School Wolves baseball shirt on cos i came up to someone high fived a wolf and then had to go somewhere!! It was an amazing costume

yeah...i remember the girl was wearin a Quileute wolves baseball shirt :D

Then that would be me xD i loved your outfit and being wolf girl how could i not come and give you a high five!!!! feel free to add me to msn (my addy is the same as my email in my sig) hope to chat to you soon

xxx

Does anyone know who the girl who got Gold 60/61 is? She's blonde and skinny and had a Southern accent, stayed in the Ibis (not a very good description I know lol). She was awesome, I had a big chat with her about anime and a show called Fruits Basket.

(:

^^ That was me :WINCE: Just been watching some of season 1 of Roswell, . I might even watch an episode or 2 of buffy as well tonight. God how I miss these shows. Can you believe it's been a week since the con! I can't believe how quickly the time has flow by.

Edited by ~Jenny~