Anyone catch "Tysonitis"?

jazz5490

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually feel like tyson is stalking me you know ive got tysonitis anddd that quil website those two girls have made theres a video of him dancing to this song jump on it and cook from skins did that somewhere so me and my friend always do it now so it feels like our dance... it's so weird lmfao we actually took a video of me and my two friends learning it aswell :blink: it's meant to be!

Edited by staceymichelle

Day 3 of Tysonitus!!! I am currently sat uinder my spare single duvet burning up but also knowing that if i take it off i will freeze!!! My cough is getting a little better, i'm not coughing every 5 mins now!! The hot sweats are still there and horrible as is the runny nose!!!! Oh and my eyes are hurting cos theyu are running too!!! Oh well i am not going to complain as i had the best weekend of my life!!!

SNAP!

Day 3 and I still feel like death!! I have been in bed all day yesterday and today. I have quarantined myself because I am so bad!!! Still have a migraines, heavy breathing, bad cough, sore throat, runny nose, hot sweats then cold shivers.... :(

The only thing that is annoying me though is that I haven't been able to give my 3 year old a cuddle or kisses yet... :no:

At least my new Twilight mug has had a good use since I came home!!! Tea and cup soups!!! :P

I'm so jealous of the tyson and tequila shots story

My friend bought Tyson a shot, and he spilt it all down his shirt, LOL. Aww.

you should of seen it, it was so cute, he is wicked and such a good sport lol wish you were there jen.

Were you lot trying to get the guests drunk?! :thumbup:

haha not trying to get tyson drunk we thought it would be cool to get him a shot as he is old enough to drink over here, only to be told by him you can drink at 18 in Canada . .but we thought what the hell lol