Anyone catch "Tysonitis"?

jazz5490

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick right now so I'm gonna pretend I do

Lmao yeah I'm pretending too (:

My cold's come back a little, but I always get one round this time though so I'm not bothered. My throat is killing me, but I think that's cos I talked loads so it's my own fault >.<

I'm just really tired more than anything, stayed off uni today and slept!

Day 3 of Tysonitus!!! I am currently sat uinder my spare single duvet burning up but also knowing that if i take it off i will freeze!!! My cough is getting a little better, i'm not coughing every 5 mins now!! The hot sweats are still there and horrible as is the runny nose!!!! Oh and my eyes are hurting cos theyu are running too!!! Oh well i am not going to complain as i had the best weekend of my life!!!

I've got a sore throat that's come on yesterday, so I could have picked something up! I picked up Peter's Man Flu last time as well!

Day 3 of Tysonitus!!! I am currently sat uinder my spare single duvet burning up but also knowing that if i take it off i will freeze!!! My cough is getting a little better, i'm not coughing every 5 mins now!! The hot sweats are still there and horrible as is the runny nose!!!! Oh and my eyes are hurting cos theyu are running too!!! Oh well i am not going to complain as i had the best weekend of my life!!!

Ummm....are you sure its Tysonitus? Last person I knew who had something like that turned into a wolf :D

Well here we are still with tysonitis I have a lovely sexy voice according to the office but it hurts like hell - but worth it what an awesome weekend.

I have to say our room was freezing and no air in the hotel so I'm not surprised we've all come down with something :thumbup:

I'm sucking on soothers at the moment and drinking lemon and ginger tea.

I hope you all get better soon chin we have ET3 to look forward :D hopefully we won't catch anything as it's a bigger hotel but you never know :thumbup:

I've got a sore throat that's come on yesterday, so I could have picked something up! I picked up Peter's Man Flu last time as well!

Ummm....are you sure its Tysonitus? Last person I knew who had something like that turned into a wolf :P

:P It's all that time Kate spent with Chaske and all those hugs and kisses :P

Kate the Wolf Girl :P

Ummm....are you sure its Tysonitus? Last person I knew who had something like that turned into a wolf :wub:

:wub: It's all that time Kate spent with Chaske and all those hugs and kisses :YAHOO:

Kate the Wolf Girl :wub:

Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

**cough**

i mean dahm i feel ill!!!!! **whimpers**

Sisterspooky: Tyson had it first Chaske got it off him and i got it from the both of them!!!! LOL