Tickets On Sale NOW

showmasters

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and how can we get on the list for gold, I have never been silver before. and i would not like to start now after all these years!!!

Take a look at this post, specifically

In the event of a show selling out we will open a waiting list for people still wishing to purchase tickets , 4 weeks before the event not before . This this will then close 2 weeks later before the event.

During this 2 week time period people no longer able to attend the event will be able to 're-sell' their unwanted tickets to those on our waiting list . ........

The tickets are still non refundable and non transferable until such a time that the event is sold out and only upon entering onto the ticket waiting list within the two week allocated time period. Any refunds or exchanges can NOT be accepted outside of this time period so please do not contact us till this time.

Based on this, I would think (and maybe the mighty Too Tall will be along to confirm), that if you do get a ticket (and since you left your name off, the suggestion is that you may well not), then your only options would be

* buy a gold that happens to come back into the shop (presumably for some sort of uncured payment failure - I think that there were one or two last time); or

* put yourself on the ticket returns programme waiting list next January for gold

and in either case

* put your existing ticket up for re-sale through the ticket returns programme that starts in January.

I guess you might want to avoid putting your existing ticket up for resale until you've got a gold, otherwise you might end up not getting a gold but selling your existing ticket, and then having no ticket at all. The risk, of course, is that you might get a gold but not sell your existing ticket through the returns programme and be left with two tickets, one gold and one other.

Whatever way, unless there is the odd gold that gets chucked back into the shop in the next few weeks, you'll probably have to wait until mid Jan for the ticket returns programme.

I really wish I'd waited and got a silver now. Is there any way at all that I could upgrade?

i think only by buying a silver now, and then getting the standard returned when the waiting list opens 2 weeks before the con, but no actual proper upgrade i think

thanks, I think I'll do that. :)

yay I got my tickets although only standard, I did go to prom but this is my first ET, Im so excited. I do plan to get gold for ET4 though but I was short of the old pennies what with Christmas around the corner and 2 teenagers to supply lol x

Yeah I went for standard too though might go silver for ET4 if I have the monies to do it. I'm quite happy with standard anyway as my boyfriend doesn't really like the photo sessions and we only did it at LFACC cause it was Daddy Cullen (Peter F) and he only did the ones at Proms cause they were in with the price. So guess the money I have saved from getting silver this time can go towards silver next time :blink:

I feel same way about the pics especially as Charlie was at Prom so already have his x

OK I didnt buy the ticket my Mum got it for me and i just wanted to double check where exactly my mum was suppose to put MY name... i know when you go to buy it the website says:

"PLEASE ENSURE YOU GIVE US THE NAME OF THE PERSON USING THE TICKETS IN THE COMMENTS BOX PROVIDED IN YOUR SHOPPING BASKET."

now did the box you have to write your name in say: "Order and Delivery Comments" ?

just double checking because if it is wrong id rather sort it out rather now then find out its wrong later! look at me ll panicky!

Currently there are just 5 Gold tickets left and only 26 Silver tickets left.

Still plenty of Standards though :blink:

I think maybe somebody put the wrong amount of tickets up for sale in the online shop yesterday! :YAHOO:

Especially for silver :dance:

Might be a few unhappy people who think they got a silver!

Currently there are just 5 Gold tickets left and only 26 Silver tickets left.

Still plenty of Standards though :blink:

I think maybe somebody put the wrong amount of tickets up for sale in the online shop yesterday! :YAHOO:

Especially for silver :dance:

Might be a few unhappy people who think they got a silver!

If the shop is selling silver then I am sure they will get silver .

Not sure it actually says anywhere how many silver were being allocated this time so that may be the answer.

isn't it usually 150 Gold, 150 Silver and then standard is usually anything from 500 at a normal large con?

I guessed the standard one but the gold and silver numbers are usually the same at the weekend events

:angry:

Edited by kegan5

PLEASE don't forget to put the names of the ticket holders in the comment box section of the order form.

Already orders have come through without this information, which means those orders won't get processed!!!!!!

I forgot but then immediately emailed stating my order number and the names. Is this enough?

• Moderators

PLEASE don't forget to put the names of the ticket holders in the comment box section of the order form.

Already orders have come through without this information, which means those orders won't get processed!!!!!!

I forgot but then immediately emailed stating my order number and the names. Is this enough?

You should be fine, as Jola wrote in the other thread:

If you haven't given the names then you must email me immediately on info@collectormania.com with your order number etc.

If I don't hear from you then your order DOES NOT get processed.

You should be fine, as Jola wrote in the other thread:

If you haven't given the names then you must email me immediately on info@collectormania.com with your order number etc.

If I don't hear from you then your order DOES NOT get processed.

Phewf thanks! I was panicking for a minute.