Tickets On Sale NOW

showmasters

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jola - you are a legend! Thankyou for all your help and info for us

Can you advise how we will find out if there is a problem with our orders? I did put the names in the comments box but just worried with all the problems of having to re-load pages that the info may have escaped my box

Did you get a email confirmation ?

Just wanted to say thankyou for keep posting updates and not letting me get carried away and start crying!

You are a legend!!!!

Well that's the only update on stock levels you'll get from me tonight, I need to go cook my dinner, help my daughter with her homework and then have a nervous breakdown somewhere.... :D

Enjoy your dinner - I can recommend a dark space for the breakdown :D

:D

Can you advise how we will find out if there is a problem with our orders? I did put the names in the comments box but just worried with all the problems of having to re-load pages that the info may have escaped my box

If there are any problems then I email you to query. However, it's going to take me a while to plough through the orders. I only do this part time, so patience.

If you haven't heard from me say within the next 2-3 weeks then your order has been fine!

Just wanted to say thankyou for keep posting updates and not letting me get carried away and start crying!

You are a legend!!!!

Well that's the only update on stock levels you'll get from me tonight, I need to go cook my dinner, help my daughter with her homework and then have a nervous breakdown somewhere.... :D

You deserve that breakdown and a medal and a lovely meal and £1000000 pounds we love you :D

:D

If there are any problems then I email you to query. However, it's going to take me a while to plough through the orders. I only do this part time, so patience.

If you haven't heard from me say within the next 2-3 weeks then your order has been fine!

Ok faaaaab :) In the meantime, I will have my breakdown over ticketing bloops and mistakes hehe!!!!

Thankyou x 1 million :) you star x

You deserve that breakdown and a medal and a lovely meal and £1000000 pounds we love you :D

*Nods*

A dark room, well away from everyone will do the trick.

You can pay the money directly into my account...... LOL

Did you get a email confirmation ?

Yes I did - don't tell me it should be in there - I've looked and its not :D Now I am worried that the names have disappeared because I had a lot of white screen server error pages where the site was so busy and pages had to re-load

Oh well, I have emailed Jola with the relevant info which is all I can do :) I will just have to wait now :)

yay I got my tickets although only standard, I did go to prom but this is my first ET, Im so excited. I do plan to get gold for ET4 though but I was short of the old pennies what with Christmas around the corner and 2 teenagers to supply lol x

Yeah I went for standard too though might go silver for ET4 if I have the monies to do it. I'm quite happy with standard anyway as my boyfriend doesn't really like the photo sessions and we only did it at LFACC cause it was Daddy Cullen (Peter F) and he only did the ones at Proms cause they were in with the price. So guess the money I have saved from getting silver this time can go towards silver next time :D

If I buy silver tonight and they have already sold out will it transfer to standard automatically?

They will only sell you a silver ticket if there is one there to sell - it would say sold out if there wasn't any left :angry:

hahaha i was thinking exactly the same as xxobsessedxx lol

I was just wondering if the no more updates included the shop :P If my friend picks up her phone I may be able to get them, since my parents have said yes :headscratch:

The shop only takes orders if tickets available so go ahead and order

hi Jola, i think i have done the classic.

I have ordered a silver, in my stupidity i did not put my name in the box.

if there an address i can e-mail my confirmation to in the next few days to get this sorted.

sorry for being a silly boy. I just got excited seeing a silver still avaliable

and how can we get on the list for gold, I have never been silver before. and i would not like to start now after all these years!!!

see you in london for the collectormania!!

Paul S.

It requested that we give the names of the people buying the tickets; this could not be doen for me. As every time I "updated" the page with the update button; the text (ie the names) were deleted! It did this about 4 times - I'm going to email the order number with our names!!!

I thought that I would post here too!

hi Jola, i think i have done the classic.

I have ordered a silver, in my stupidity i did not put my name in the box.

if there an address i can e-mail my confirmation to in the next few days to get this sorted.

sorry for being a silly boy. I just got excited seeing a silver still avaliable

and how can we get on the list for gold, I have never been silver before. and i would not like to start now after all these years!!!

see you in london for the collectormania!!

Paul S.

jola's email is in her signature. info@collectormania.com