Tickets On Sale NOW

showmasters

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I have now received loads of orders with NO TICKET HOLDER names....

It clearly states on the shop that we need the names in the comment box section of the order form!

I hope mine came through ok - I was a good girl and put FULL names! lol

OMG order placed - now I am just panicking that I didn't enter cc details right - you know when you doubt yourself LOOOOOOL

If the order was confirmed does that mean I did them right???

No as the online shop only "holds" your order. I have to manually process the orders by hand into the credit card machine. So until then there's no way of knowing whether you entered them correctly.

No as the online shop only "holds" your order. I have to manually process the orders by hand into the credit card machine. So until then there's no way of knowing whether you entered them correctly.

dus it mean that we have the tickets tho :( wat if we ordered them and then their sold out wen u process them :dance: :dance:

Please help, I'm stuck in a loop. Have 2 Gold Tickets in shopping list, I transferred them to basket and am on page confirming address. When I press 'Next' it takes me to this same page so I can't get to credit card info page.

What am I doing wrong?? I've entered ticket holder details and followed all instructions. Panicking now!

OMG order placed - now I am just panicking that I didn't enter cc details right - you know when you doubt yourself LOOOOOOL

If the order was confirmed does that mean I did them right???

Aaaaaaah ok!! I think I did it fine and I put the names in like a good girl - I know theres a lot to go through and I am probably panicing for no reason but if theres any errors with details, will we get the chance to sort it?

dus it mean that we have the tickets tho :( wat if we ordered them and then their sold out wen u process them :dance: :dance:

If the online shop "holds" your order, then technically yes, you have the ticket reserved. If there is a problem with your card payment, I always email to let you know before I cancel the order for the ticket to go back into stock.

However....... if you have failed to provide the names of ALL ticket holders, as it's been repeatedly asked, then your order won't get processed at all.

dus it mean that we have the tickets tho :D wat if we ordered them and then their sold out wen u process them :o:(

No I am guessing the system will only process what is there to sell...... processing card details and order amounts are two different things - they will only sell what they input into the system to sell ;) so your order is safe

Please help, I'm stuck in a loop. Have 2 Gold Tickets in shopping list, I transferred them to basket and am on page confirming address. When I press 'Next' it takes me to this same page so I can't get to credit card info page.

What am I doing wrong?? I've entered ticket holder details and followed all instructions. Panicking now!

You're obviously not completing all the required fields - you have to fill every box fully and properly. Full address details are required, not just house numbers and post codes etc.

dus it mean that we have the tickets tho :o wat if we ordered them and then their sold out wen u process them ;):(

No I am guessing the system will only process what is there to sell...... processing card details and order amounts are two different things - they will only sell what they input into the system to sell :( so your order is safe

oh phewff thanks :D im an old worry pot. hehee yaaayyyyy

CONGRATS EVERY ONEEE xxx

Currently there are just 5 Gold tickets left and only 26 Silver tickets left.

Still plenty of Standards though :D

Just wanted to say thankyou for keep posting updates and not letting me get carried away and start crying!

You are a legend!!!!

Are you stuck on the page with the address? If you are, some info is missing.

You're obviously not completing all the required fields - you have to fill every box fully and properly. Full address details are required, not just house numbers and post codes etc.

I am already a member to the site so my address was in the system and I was just clicking 'Next'. However, I clicked 'change delivery address' (even though I wasn't) and filled it in and THEN it finally took me to credit card details. However, I have realised that I am completely stupid and filled in full address except didn't put in street name (I panicked! Have gone all hot with worry! I did this before with a photoshoot and emailed with my order number and was told it was fine, you could put this in the system.

Can I do this again? Sorry, again, I was very gahhhhh! about it and I can't find a way to re-enter my address.

However, I have realised that I am completely stupid and filled in full address except didn't put in street name (I panicked! Have gone all hot with worry! I did this before with a photoshoot and emailed with my order number and was told it was fine, you could put this in the system.

Can I do this again? Sorry, again, I was very gahhhhh! about it and I can't find a way to re-enter my address.

The order is filed in the shop, so you can't change anything now. Just e-mail as last time.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Just wanted to say thankyou for keep posting updates and not letting me get carried away and start crying!

You are a legend!!!!

Well that's the only update on stock levels you'll get from me tonight, I need to go cook my dinner, help my daughter with her homework and then have a nervous breakdown somewhere.... :D

Jola - you are a legend! Thankyou for all your help and info for us

Can you advise how we will find out if there is a problem with our orders? I did put the names in the comments box but just worried with all the problems of having to re-load pages that the info may have escaped my box