What will you NOT forget from ET2?

Jemma

"Imprinting isn't an excuse!"

Edi saying he'd want tickets to THAT film - referring to Rachelle wanting Angelina Jolie as her choice of gay partner for a film! And Tyson saying "NOT GIL" when he was asked the same question.

Absolutely hilarious - my face hurt from all the laughing! :D

And how much Jess was physically shaking when she showed Rachelle the picture she had drawn of her. Priceless!! :D

The Grand Hotel :blink:

You lot :wub: Everyone was amazingly behaved. I was worried after what was said about ET1 but there wasn't any trauma from where I was standing and the guests had a wail of a time! :D

SM/ME you are great and so were the crew :thumbup: Keep up the good work! :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guests were amazing! :thumbup:

and the band and the bar men were all the nicest guys!

I loved the young blonde bar man, so sweet, I told him to tell everyone his name was Edward.

On Saturday night he kept helping all the intoxicated young girls out of the bar area!

Sweetie!

Edited by SugarSpunSister

3 - The 2 guest encounters with Chaske - and the fact he was so honest!!

One of the funniest bits for me was at the first guest encounter was when I said he was outside the door and you didn't believe me and carried talking about him. Your face was a picture when you turn around. lol

I was like no he's not then i turned arounbd and i was like DAHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

but the guest enoucnter was one of the best things!!! I so wanted to ask if Fox and the Hound was where he learnt to howl lol!!!

I will never forget :

- The first time I heard Chaske's voice !! What a voice, so deep, so amazing !!!! I loved to hear him speak throughout the week end ! :wub: (and his laugh too)

- The banner falling, Edi running into his bodyguard lap and Rachelle affraid by his jump ! I thought I died laughing !!!! :thumbup:

- The talks, all the talks was funny : Tyson "not Gil", Tyson "dead or alive ?", Gil breathing, Edi voices, Chaske laughing, Rachelle (she has such an energy !!!) :clap:

- My friend who said so much things so fun !!!!!!! That's was amazing ! :D

- And the photograph, sunday night, dressed like a girl ! Thank you for the photo and thank you for this little time you gave me monday morning. Talking with you was a pleasure ! :blush:

Everything is unforgettable, but these are my favorite things ^^

I wish i had seen the whole Edi jump thing from the banner that would have been funny but was with Chaske - no suprise there hey!!

I wish I was with Chaske instead of in the hall even if the banner thing was really fun !! :D

Thats cute!!! Did anyone have a wolf paw that me and the bar man made up on friday?? It was a mix of orange, lemon, blackcurrant and ginger!! i think i'm going to get the ingredients so i can have it at home would work wonders with the cold i think, lol

No it sounds kinda strange and nice though! was it?

Laeti - his guest encounters were ace!! i'm so glad i was able to share them with Kegan!!! Although i'm a little worried that people will break his confidence from the saturday as he was talking about stuff that people shouldnt really know about. All thanks to a question i had for him!!

Staceymichelle - It was really nice lol!!! i wanna make it here so next time i'm at the shops i probably will do lol

I have to say that even from the perspective of a non-Twilight fan, the guests were absolutely fantastic and the Sunday talks were right up there with the best I've ever seen.

Rub it in that I had to miss the final talk :'(

Yeah but you got GROIN MAN! :P

So not worth it!

I will always remember for ET2 for the accident Jazz had on the toilet floor.. that and scaring the crap out of Jade and Rhi because some of my friends were a little drunk!

Have I told you lately that I hate you?! My siggie holds the truth!

Thats cute!!! Did anyone have a wolf paw that me and the bar man made up on friday?? It was a mix of orange, lemon, blackcurrant and ginger!! i think i'm going to get the ingredients so i can have it at home would work wonders with the cold i think, lol

Ohh, Kate, that was nasty! So sweet!

I don't think I'll ever forget this weekend, especially Edi's guest encounter with Stacey (we were having our own conversations during it!) & Gil remembering me off Twitter <33

Winning the fanfiction competition. It's a long story, but for various reasons that was absolutely amazing, and frankly I'd given up on it once I read the other entries. Thank you SM for making my weekend! :D

Edited by Spectrum

I don't think I'll ever forget this weekend, especially Edi's guest encounter with Stacey (we were having our own conversations during it!) & Gil remembering me off Twitter <33

I think I was in the same guest encounter as you? Were you in the Sunday one? :)

Gil, Gil, Gil and Gil

Did I mention Gil??

Zomg fave <3 Gutted you never asked questions though! Silly ;P

I think I was in the same guest encounter as you? Were you in the Sunday one? :)

I was! Where were you sitting? I was the one talking about mental health >.<

Rhi did you not hear what happened at the Friday night party?! Hehehhe!

The poo on the floor..?!