What will you NOT forget from ET2?

Jemma

HAHA, the scarf story! Brilliant!

And yeah, Tyson is adorable. I think he'd be a really fun guy to be friends with because he seems pretty level-headed. And his Mum sounds awesome! Was anybody else in his guest encounter on Saturday? Apparently, he doens't look at all the stuff said about him online, but his Mum does and sends him stuff, be it good, bad, or downright ugly. What a legend! O, and also, in case anybody was wondering, Tyson does NOT have a Twitter/Facebook/Myspace account. He confirmed that in his guest encounter, so if anybody happens to be following him, sorry to break it to you. :D He said somebody came up to him at this event, I think, and was referring to a conversation he'd had with him on myspace, and Tyson had to break it to him that he'd been totally faked.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that even from the perspective of a non-Twilight fan, the guests were absolutely fantastic and the Sunday talks were right up there with the best I've ever seen.

Rub it in that I had to miss the final talk :'(

Claree, why can't you go to ET3? Did your Mum say no? That really sucks!!! Even if you went standard? I mean, it's only 78, so much cheaper than the silver or gold.

Sorry for not using pound signs, but I'm on my American laptop because my British one's charger is broken. There's some really long code you put in to get the pound sign, but I don't remember what it is, haha!

Yeah my mum said no, "Its too soon" and "You can go to the 4th one" were the main ssayings.

I threw like a massive hissy fit because there is no more after the 4th one and she wont let me pay for the tickets either, i eve offered to pay for the hotel but no such luck.

If Jackson or Ashley go, I wont talk to my mum for months!!!!

I was so upset because this was one of the best weekends of my life and she doesnt understand, and she doesnt like twilight!!!!

Im still hoping to change her mind but there is about a 0.0000000009 chance of me going!! :angry:

:lol:

My newly formed crush on Tyson he's gorgeous.

AMEN SISTER FRIEND!

:P

HAHA, the scarf story! Brilliant!

And yeah, Tyson is adorable. I think he'd be a really fun guy to be friends with because he seems pretty level-headed. And his Mum sounds awesome! Was anybody else in his guest encounter on Saturday? Apparently, he doens't look at all the stuff said about him online, but his Mum does and sends him stuff, be it good, bad, or downright ugly. What a legend! O, and also, in case anybody was wondering, Tyson does NOT have a Twitter/Facebook/Myspace account. He confirmed that in his guest encounter, so if anybody happens to be following him, sorry to break it to you. :( He said somebody came up to him at this event, I think, and was referring to a conversation he'd had with him on myspace, and Tyson had to break it to him that he'd been totally faked.

Awww that's so sad for the person who thought it was him! Eeek.

Sadly I didn't get to go Tysons guest encounter so pissed off but I went to Edi's so that was good :) Maybe if he goes in the future I'll get to go then fingers crossed :headscratch:

• Moderators
I have to say that even from the perspective of a non-Twilight fan, the guests were absolutely fantastic and the Sunday talks were right up there with the best I've ever seen.

Rub it in that I had to miss the final talk :'(

Yeah but you got GROIN MAN! :headscratch:

3 - The 2 guest encounters with Chaske - and the fact he was so honest!!

One of the funniest bits for me was at the first guest encounter was when I said he was outside the door and you didn't believe me and carried talking about him. Your face was a picture when you turn around. lol

I think the whole weekend was fab. I won not only 1 but 2 raffles for guest encounters. I had a nice chat with Chaske when my friends were waiting for Rachelle autograph. In all the talks I was laughing so hard I was crying. I can't wait for the DVD to re-live the weekend all over again.

This weekend was just amazing..

the thing that I will remeber the most was the saturday party, I had so much fun running auround trying my fake brittish accent. And I was walking and Rachelle came up next to me. And I just told her that what she said during her talk (the part about her wanted to be an actress and not giving up) inspirerd me. She just said "Follow your dreams" and gave me a hug. That meant alot to me.

And the sunday talk was so funny...

AND I LOVE THE DJ, he was the best :D

Chaske's laugh!! Cracked me up every time. And Edi's stories on Sunday, I was in tears half the time.

Waiting for Gil's signings, because it toook soooooooooooooo long but being absolutely surprised when it was our turn and he spoke to us for about five minutes about how he had been to Perth, Western Australia and had eaten 'roo - the look on his face = priceless!

Having Saturday night reinacted for me by two very special people as i had to miss it (quite glad i did as apparantly the strobes would have turned my minor fit into a full blown episode and no one wants that....so had 12 glorious hours sleep before all the fun of sunday)!

More thanks to Chaske for having the Laptop on while he was signing so we could argue about music taste sadly i ended up agreeing with all his choices and came home with a huge list of new stuff to listen to as a result Phoenix is now on the playlist on the walk to work.

To all the attendees i had the chance to meet over the weekend, thanks it was a blast even laughed at my stupid dancing to keep myself entertained on ocassion)

If anyone does have more music sugestions feel free to write me a list and give it to me at the next event you see me at!

Cyas all soon (Hub for me.....if not london or ET3 i'd imagine)

Jess

and I finally got to meet the famous mr bedwell! no autograph though! lol

The final sunday talk was the best of the weekend, I still have no voice from the weekend, I laughed myself silly all through.

What was the final talk about?

questions like:

If you were playing a gay role, who would your love interest be

Do you know any fart jokes

on a sinking ship, who would you throw off

Really funny, silly questions

There has to be a video so I can see it again :angry:

Edi's girl voice of Kelly! I couldn't stop laughing!

Edi in general; he was a really funny upbeat guy

The poster falling down!

Rachelle on the rodeo lamb

Chaske's awesome laugh :angry:

ALL the talks - I loved it on the Saturday when, at the end of the talk, Edi said in a cute voice "No, I don't want it to end!"

Basically, I had an amazing weekend, thanks so much SM/ME!