What will you NOT forget from ET2?

Jemma

God so much to remember....all of the people I met up with from ET1 and the new friends I made at ET2, the guests dancing in the talks was a particular highlight. The guests in general during the talks were both interesting, insightful and amusing in equal parts. Fantastic.

Cant pinpoint 1 particular moment coz there were just so many. Had the most awesome time and CANNOT wait for ET3!!!! If its as good as this one was we are all on to a winner.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you! :)

I was the one who came in last with my friend. Im the Scottish one who was really shy :P sat next to the woman with her daughter.

Wow quote fail :P

That was in reply to rayray_x btw.

I started following you on twitter btw, hope that's cool? :)

Edited by vikki407

Thats cute!!! Did anyone have a wolf paw that me and the bar man made up on friday?? It was a mix of orange, lemon, blackcurrant and ginger!! i think i'm going to get the ingredients so i can have it at home would work wonders with the cold i think, lol

Ohh, Kate, that was nasty! So sweet!

I don't think I'll ever forget this weekend, especially Edi's guest encounter with Stacey (we were having our own conversations during it!) & Gil remembering me off Twitter <33

"hows uni been?" ... "oh hi edi sorry about that your not as important as our conversation clearly" :wub:

I will never forget-

1. The basbeball themede party with FREE CANDYFLOSS AND POPCORN. Oh, and watching Rachelle ride the Bucking Bronco ;)

2. My first experience of a convention with autograph signings.

3. Meeting Chaske Spencer and high fiving him whilst he remarked he thought my name was awesome :) and him signing my picture "To Alice "The Great"

4. Meeting Tyson and asking him if he got bored signing his own face thousands of times.

5. Meeting Edi and telling him how badass his dreds are and him signing my picture "To Awesome Alice"

6. Having Chaske walk past us and smile as we sat at the back of the lobby.

7. Having my questions read out in the guest talks :D

8. The first guest talk - Chaske and Tyson. They are adorable.

9. The second guest talk - Rachelle. She is so wonderful, and really genuine.

10. The third guest talk - Edi and Gil. HILARIOUS! "I know I get killed by wolves, but can I say, it took 5 of them!" "Not if the big dog had transformed!" "Gil she's 14!"

11. Grinding with Chaske at the Volturi ball and doing the salt and pepper moves with Edi :D

12. Meeting Chaske AGAIN and asking him if he remembered our grind, to which he replied, "Yeah I do, I love grinding!" and then remarked how awesome he thought my name was again, and signed by pciture "To Alice the Great, thanks for the grind!", and as I left him telling me how good a grinder I was :D

13. Meeting Chaske again with my friend and him telling us he had a good time at the ball "after the grind".

14. Getting a pic with Rachelle where we did growling poses.

15. Getting a pic with Chaske were he is kissing me :)

16. Getting a pic with Edi where we are doing thumbs up.

17. Getting another pic with Chaske where me and my friend gave him the badges we bought for him, him saying they were awesome, him picking both of us up, and then hugging us :D

18. Meeting Rachelle and saying to her what an inspiration she is to me, and how she will always be my Victoria, and her hugging me :)

19. Meeting Gil and him calling me a legend and high fiving me whilst saying "Right on sister!"

20. Going into Chaske guest encounter, and asking him where he learnt to grind, and hugging him again.

21. Going into his, Gil and Tyson's talk where Chaske wore the badges I bought him. That tlak was HILARIOUS. NOT GIL. DEAD OR ALIVE. HEAVY BREATHING. :D

22. Standing up to ask them a question, where I asked them to dance for us :D

23. The group talk at the end where it was just hilarious. JOHNNY DEPP. I CAN'T HELP IT, I IMPRINTED. The group dance which I started with my question in the talk before :D

24. The whole amazing weekend, where I met some of my heroes, and met some really cool fans who I hope to stay in touch with.

♥ET2♥