THANK YOU

Mrs. Pattinson

Haha but I didnt hear u Rhi, that's the beauty of sharing with me, u could stand on my bed and do the Macarena and I probably wouldnt wake up! :D

Wait til I find out your room number next time! mwah mwah mwah mwah! :thumbup:

thank you all for being such a great bunch of fans you all were so cool and understanding and because you were so cool when the guests partied with us they guests felt they could stay and chill with us all and stay very late with us all , that was down to you all being such a nice group of people , so thank you all for making the event so good and showing the guests that it is posable to attend a Twilight Con and be able to hang out with the fans and it be safe and fun , this was all down to you and will show the way forward for future events we run and show other events that it can be done as the guests all remarked on how this is the first time they could really get to know the fans .

so thank you and see you soon

yours

jason :WAVE:

No...........thank YOU! :D:dance:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this to jason at the con but i'll say it again, after everything that happened the other even that shall remain nameless (i don't want to bring it up again as it really does upset me) I really felt like I had had enough of convetions, i was feeling like i was wasting my time and i was tempted to not even bother with this one. But as I had already paid for t he ticket I dragged myself along and I said I was not feeling it and hoped to feel different once it started.

And thankfully it did and I thank Jason and the gang for that, as always there were a few glitched but you did restore my faith in conventions and my wanting to go , kind of reignited teh flame thats been burning for years. Anyone that was with me on friday would vouch for how bad i was feeling so seriously thank you I am so grateful for everything and it helps push the bad memories away.

I will be at et3 even if i have to do it all in one day i'll be there.

Thanks again.

AMAZING weekend. thank you to everyone. the staff were amazing, especially wendy who helped me out with the rachelle photoshoot ticket =]

before the weekend i was least looking forward to seeing gil out of the 5 guests but i have to say he's amazing and was certainly my favourite of the weekend. but all the guests were lovely and i was very surprised at how nice they actually were making time for everyone.

will definately be looking foward to ET3

. . . but you did restore my faith in conventions and my wanting to go , kind of reignited teh flame thats been burning for years. Anyone that was with me on friday would vouch for how bad i was feeling so seriously thank you I am so grateful for everything and it helps push the bad memories away.

I will be at et3 even if i have to do it all in one day i'll be there.

Thanks again.

Oh how fabulous! *hugs*

Thank you so much for all the amazing work you provide for our own pleasure!

I really had a great time at ET2, so much that I really regret to not make it for ET3

You guys are just the very best event organizer ever.

Thanks again for everything and see you later ^^

I am joining in with the thanks for a GREAT convention, yes I missed a photoshoot due to my own bloody fault, yes I got a massive hangover on Saturday due to having too much fun on Friday (the staff were trying to get us Gold tix holders drunk me thinks..*giggle*) and yes I caught a throat infection that still makes me sick here at home...but if I got the chance to do it all over again I would! In a heartbeat. I just wouldn't have drunk as much and not missed that photoshoot *winks*.

But the staff&Crew were great, regardless of how stupid my questions where they answered in a cheerful and polite manner, the guests were brilliant, the queues went by quickly and I just gotta say WOW to the Volturi Masquerade ball dressup. I hope all the missing bows on the chairs got returned!

So to Jason and Co, thank you again for yet another great convention, my first convention with you was the Lockdown one and ET2 was my second one. I absolutely enjoyed myself! The guest encounters were fun too!

Cannot wait for ET3 to start, got my ticket of course (Gold) and booked my hotelroom today!