THANK YOU

Mrs. Pattinson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, i had such a good time, so THANK YOU, was my first ever con and anything even remotely similar and i loved it. ( I was the big fat pregnant one! lol) i was really worried about crowding and people pushing around for queues and stuff but i didnt get knocked or pushed once and i dont think that it was just because i was pregnant i think everything seemed pretty calm considering.

I stayed away from the guests at the parties though because i wasnt going to risk anything but for my first con meeting them during the autos and photoshoots was enough for me. loved the themed parties and loved everyones outfits, i like to think i made an effort, it was difficult being so pregnant to find anything and some people didnt even dress up but each to their own, and i know on friday there was no time for gold to get dressed after their drink reception. all the crew were really friendly and so was all the attendees. took some good memories home with me last night. just need sleep and rest now to get my ankles back to normal size!! loved loved loved the guest talks but my digital camera broke when i arrived at the hotel on friday so i had to run to a shop and buy a disposable one so my pictures are going to be rubbish but o well lol x

Thankyou so much to everyone involved both cast and crew but also everyone who attended.

Cast: They were fab! Couldnt have asked for a better weekend, i really feel like i got my money's worth and i cant wait to see them in 'New Moon'.

Crew: Unbelievably helpful. I also attended ET1 and i noticed a MASSIVE improvement to the way in which it was organised and controlled.

Attendees: I thought 99% of the attendees were fabulous! They listened to the crew about screaming and giving the guests space which made the whole experience more special as it allowed the guests to feel comfortabe enough to spend time with us!

My only comment would be the way in which we were called into talks as i think out badges should be checked by number as i saw many cases of people sneeking into the hall earlier that their number because they were showing their group number and not their badge number (for example Gold 30-40 would try to sneek in with Gold 1-10 and as we were all in group 1 they were let in as they didnt show their badge number). This led to a few problems with people feeling like they were being cheated as the people who had queued for hours to get tickets 1-10 werent getting first choice in seeting.

THANKYOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!! CANT WAIT TILL ET3!!! :)

xxx

OME it was such an INCREDIBLE weekend! I had such a good time so a BIG thank-you to Jason and Mark.

[/b]Guests: They were lovely, they seemed so at ease with everyone and were SO FUNNY in the talks. they really were some awesome guests.

Crew: Everyone was pretty helpful, it was certainly more orgainised than ET1.

Attendees: Basically everyone was great, they listened about the screaming and not crowding of the guests so that was great and ade the weekend better.

One thing, I know ImprintedBlonde said this and that is queueing for the talks. It was a nightmare. I got a really good Gold ticket yet I never manged to make it onto the second row until Sunday. I was Gold 24 and I saw so many people with bigger numbers than me managing to sneak into the talks beofre they were called. Jasmine (Jazz on the fourm) was Gold 9 and on the Sunday she was on the second row because loads of people pushed in the queues, i saw loads of Golds who were really high numbers (In the hundreds) queueing right by the door trying to get in when numbers 1 - 10 were being called and some of them even managed it. I really think that the way you enter the talks should change because it's not fair on some of us who queueed in the early hours for Gold tickets then were lumped on row 5 becasue others pushed in front of us. (End of rant and if I've offended ANYONE I'm really sorry I just really felt for Jasmine on the Sunday)

Hopefully it wont happen at ET3 when they call numbers Gold 1 -10, because I was queueing I know nearly everyone who got a group 1 ticket.

Anyway it was an awesome weekend and I caoont WAIT until ET3 (Charlie!!!)

OME it was such an INCREDIBLE weekend! I had such a good time so a BIG thank-you to Jason and Mark.

[/b]Guests: They were lovely, they seemed so at ease with everyone and were SO FUNNY in the talks. they really were some awesome guests.

Attendees: Basically everyone was great, they listened about the screaming and not crowding of the guests so that was great and ade the weekend better.

One thing, I know ImprintedBlonde said this and that is queueing for the talks. It was a nightmare. I got a really good Gold ticket yet I never manged to make it onto the second row until Sunday. I was Gold 24 and I saw so many people with bigger numbers than me managing to sneak into the talks beofre they were called. Jasmine (Jazz on the fourm) was Gold 9 and on the Sunday she was on the second row because loads of people pushed in the queues, i saw loads of Golds who were really high numbers (In the hundreds) queueing right by the door trying to get in when numbers 1 - 10 were being called and some of them even managed it. I really think that the way you enter the talks should change because it's not fair on some of us who queueed in the early hours for Gold tickets then were lumped on row 5 becasue others pushed in front of us. (End of rant and if I've offended ANYONE I'm really sorry I just really felt for Jasmine on the Sunday)

Hopefully it wont happen at ET3 when they call numbers Gold 1 -10, because I was queueing I know nearly everyone who got a group 1 ticket.

I agree with everything ImprintedBlonde and Sam have just said espeically about entering the hall.

I know what all the people in Gold Group 1 No.s 1-11 and a few over look like so it won't happen again.

But as I have no voice and feeling very tired at the moment I'm not typing much - when I'm fully awake I'll be back :YAHOO::WINCE:

.....GIL BIRMINGHAM ROCKS...... :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

Well i think its all pretty much been covered!!! This weekend was the best of my entire life!!! I wouldnt have changed a single thing!

Just a side note i know i can be hyhperactive and loud! On many occassions i cant help this as i have bo-polar and i get massive mood swings. I was told by a few people that there were some nasty things occasionally been said by a couple of people. If this is the case then guys come on i'm human i have feelings just like th rest of you and if you have a problem come talk to me dont let it be passed on second hand mush cos words can easily be twisted around. RANT OVER.

I got to spend so much time with my boy!! Or should i say man :D I know some people told me they think he looks younger than his 34 years and he does!! I actually cant believe he is so amazing. Its like my friend said to me before i left Friday morning it was either going to go one way or the other, either he would be horrible or he would be the sweetest guy i have ever met. I am so glad it went the later!! I dunno if he will read this but if he does your amazing Chaske and i will NEVER get tired of telling you that!!!

Ok i posted some info about my site and that i'm trying to put together a massive fan account for pictures, stories and what not that went on this weekend. Please check it out. Everyone who submits something will get full credits and if you havent tagged your piccies i will tag them with what ever wording you want (as long as its clean and decent). Krys and i work hard on the site and when you check us out i hope you like what we have done. (oh-quiletues.org)

See everyone at ET3 i cant wait!!!! Just next time maybe i wont feel as ill as i do now!!! I have Ty's cold but i think its worse cos i cant actualy talk properly!! Maybe there will be peace and quiet for once in my house lol!!!!

I agree with everything ImprintedBlonde and Sam have just said espeically about entering the hall.

I know what all the people in Gold Group 1 No.s 1-11 and a few over look like so it won't happen again.

But as I have no voice and feeling very tired at the moment I'm not typing much - when I'm fully awake I'll be back :D;)

.....GIL BIRMINGHAM ROCKS...... :(

You have to agree with me I'm your first born and I introduced you to the genius that is Twilight :poki:

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

*breathes*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

THANK YOU

I loved it, Rachelle is such a nice lady, best 55 pound I ever spent was my guest encounter with her.

Gil is possibly the funniest person on earth.

Chaske gives great hugs!

Rhi is the bestest roomie in the world<3

Well done SM!!! :D

Edited by foundmyedward

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

*breathes*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

THANK YOU

I loved it, Rachelle is such a nice lady, best 55 pound I ever spent was my guest encounter with her.

Chaske gives great hugs!

Well done SM!!! :D

:D Aw Jo

Even if I did creep around at 3:30am lol

I thought you were awesome too! It was fantastic!

Kev will be jealous now lol

• Showmasters Admin

thank you all for being such a great bunch of fans you all were so cool and understanding and because you were so cool when the guests partied with us they guests felt they could stay and chill with us all and stay very late with us all , that was down to you all being such a nice group of people , so thank you all for making the event so good and showing the guests that it is posable to attend a Twilight Con and be able to hang out with the fans and it be safe and fun , this was all down to you and will show the way forward for future events we run and show other events that it can be done as the guests all remarked on how this is the first time they could really get to know the fans .

so thank you and see you soon

yours

jason :o

*breathes*

THANK YOU

Chaske gives great hugs!

Well done SM!!! :o

& Ray Ray is the best for getting Jo a ticket (: