Easter eggs in the DVD

babibex

I'm confused, was the DVD physically for sale at the con? I saw people with a copy but when we asked someone at the registration desk they said pre orders from online were going to posted soon and online pre orders were still being accepted. I would have brought it there if I'd known, unless of course I'm completely missing something. Also, EASTER EGGS? I want a copy >_<

Is there a way to get a preview of the DVD? I don't want to buy it until I see what's on it, how it's edited, etc. I didn't go to the Proms, so I wasn't able to see the preview there. Could Showmasters put the preview they used for the Proms on youtube or something so we can all check it out before we buy? I'd really, really appreciate it!

Dang, I wish I'd brought it there :chair:

For this DVD I'm not sure, I didn't even know there was going to be any. But with my Lost DVDs I normally just look them up, I'm rubbish at trying to find them by myself. Look for symbols that seem out of place and just generally try to move the arrows up and down and left and right to highlight stuff :chair:

Perhaps people that find them could post them but type in white text to hide it from people that wish to find them their selves? Gah, I want mine!

• Showmasters Admin

The DVD's should be posted out by the end of next week. Please bear with us, there is the postal strike to consider and we are still wrapping up from ET2 while getting ready for our next event this weekend.

You havent been forgotten i promise!

I'm just frustrated there wasn't a preview at ET2. I asked one of the crew if they could ask someone who had the authority to make that decision, but nothing ever came of it. There was a TV and DVD player in that main waiting room, and I'm sure they had plenty of copies that they could've pulled one out to play a minute or two of it. I just don't want to spend £20 on something if it's not going to be what I was expecting.

I'm just frustrated there wasn't a preview at ET2. I asked one of the crew if they could ask someone who had the authority to make that decision, but nothing ever came of it. There was a TV and DVD player in that main waiting room, and I'm sure they had plenty of copies that they could've pulled one out to play a minute or two of it. I just don't want to spend £20 on something if it's not going to be what I was expecting.

I'd just get it if I were you I'm sure it'll be great, they wouldn't bother making it if it wasn't would they it's took so long! :) I'm so excited.