Feedback for ET2

Beechy08

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be the best con I have ever been too!!

The quest where, sooooo so so funny.....friendly, lovely, happy happy.

All the party themes were brilliant.

The fans where wonderful to be around.

I loved every minute of it.

Thank you SM cant wait for the next one!!

:D

Okay, so ET2 was my first convention and i loved it. I have standard tickets for ET3 as well =]

[1] Right, well i had two autograph signings on saturday and that was it so hanging around doing nothing was a bit boring, so some form of entertainment for anyone in the same situations at the next con would be great. The way autographs and photoshoots were on time or early was great, you wern't having to hang around doing nothing for as long.

[2] the guest talks were so cool. and only being allowed to take pictures at the beginning worked well because you didn't have flashing lights going off all the way through. i also loved how we had so many guest talks, although i think we all need to think of more questions next time because they were asking the same kind of questions. but all the guests were so funny, i love how they all just bounce off each other.

[3] we saw chaske and gil at the ball on saturday but we were more interesting in dancing and having a good time rather than trying to get a look in with talking to them, they had enough guests trying to talk to them. we spoke to gil quickly as he walked past but just left them alone =] but it was really cool that they took time to come to parties and interact with the guests. The guests were really cool about stopping and talking to us when we were sitting around waiting for different things, they had a laugh and a joke with us as well as always being up for giving hugs.

[4] the band on saturday night i thought was a really good idea, especially because i love live music. they were okay, i wouldn't rave about them but they were really cool lads. we were talking to them a little later on after they'd been mobbed.

[5] i personally thought the staff were amazing. princess hanna was really cool. Riley and i loved her. heheh. and wendy is amazing. she helped me out with my lost rachelle photoshoot ticket. all the staff were friendly and always willing to help when you asked.

Can't wait for ET3. still keeping my fingers crossed for taylor lautner, but michael sheen would be amazing =]

Malcom the photographer was amazing on Saturday night in his Dracula garb!

I couldnt look at him seriously on Sunday during my photos! Just kept thinking of him as Dracula. But to see him sunday night was REALLY an eye opener! He was having such a good time and looked fab!