Supernatural - S5 - Episode 6 Discussion

DavidB

• Moderators

I'm not sure what I thought of this ep, although little figurine!Castiel made me laugh.

(I was watching this in bed after having been sent home sick from work though, so my brain wasn't exactly following everything properly.)

I'm not sure what I thought of this one either. As an episode I liked it...Sam and Dean back to how they used to be (sort of), the figurine Cas was perfect. I think I possibly just lost the plot somewhere and couldn't figure out where the storyline was leading (not to mention how it would all work physically).

I guess it just mirrored the yellow-eyed demon's plot to create an army by "infecting" babies with his blood...........

I actually really liked this episode. I mean its not the best in terms of humor or over all plot but it really had a 'back to basics' feel about it. Im totally loving the brothers relationship. Its really organic.

I dont think we have seen the last of our little antichrist either. hes bound to play a role somewhere. the parallels with sam were really interesting too.

im still loving castiel. his struggle with the human/angel devide is really interesting to watch. He knew it was wrong to kill a child but he was still looking at the bigger picture. thats was so special about having dean around, he is Castiels conscience in the same way that Sam was always Deans.

And of course i have to mention the little action figure!! poor castiel. so funny though.

=x=

cas in my pocket. almost as good as sylar in my head.

i enjoyed this episode, i loved the basic feel to it, i liked the fact that it was like someone had set the reset button, but im getting sick of the serious boys in the car/carpark. we could end on a high.