Anyone staying at the Hilton and want to share taxis?

kirstyeve

We stayed there for ET1 and spent quite a lot on taxis over the weekend. There's only going to be two of us this time aswell which means even more money so if anyone wants to cut the cost let me know, orrr just ring me on 07533693487 :)

Am staying at the Hilton too...didn't realise it would cost that much on taxi's....thanks for the heads up! We should deffo share but obv would depend on when we wanna go to and from!

hey, also staying at the hilton but i have my car so will drive most of them time, but maybe on time back from the nights or something as someone in park inn is acting as a choffeur (sp?!?) for us to come get us so we can drink ahaha

We stayed there for ET1 and spent quite a lot on taxis over the weekend. There's only going to be two of us this time aswell which means even more money so if anyone wants to cut the cost let me know, orrr just ring me on 07533693487 :)

Am staying at the Hilton too...didn't realise it would cost that much on taxi's....thanks for the heads up! We should deffo share but obv would depend on when we wanna go to and from!

Last time, especially in the morning's when everyone is going at roughly the same time, there were always a few people waiting for one in the lobby so i supose before you book it, see if you can jump in with them.. If you see a girl with red hair and one with black hair then chances are it will be me and my friend :)