UPDATED! Hotel Booking Information

slaycandy

Maybe showmasters will book some more rooms. I mean don't quote me on it. I reckon alot of people have booked rooms who haven't gotten tickets yet so some people may not get tickets and then possibly cancel the rooms so some may become available again. Again as I said don't quote me on it though, I booked one of the first rooms just because I have a feeling they could end up booked up like wild fire and I think I'd end up sleeping in my car if I'd had to pay full price.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe showmasters will book some more rooms. I mean don't quote me on it. I reckon alot of people have booked rooms who haven't gotten tickets yet so some people may not get tickets and then possibly cancel the rooms so some may become available again. Again as I said don't quote me on it though, I booked one of the first rooms just because I have a feeling they could end up booked up like wild fire and I think I'd end up sleeping in my car if I'd had to pay full price.

May I please sleep in your car? :blush: Ggrrrr I would love it if you were right, did you pay upfront?

May I please sleep in your car? :blush: Ggrrrr I would love it if you were right, did you pay upfront?

Sure you can but he's kinda cramped. No paid on arrival.

Usually they get more rooms added - I'm sure you can understand that if they booked up tons of rooms for their event rate and then not many people booked to stay in them, they'd have to pay for the leftovers themselves. It's probably easier to add more in chunks when the demand is there, than to get them all at once.

Just remember guys Showmasters are away at the moment and probably won't be back till tomorrow so not sure if we will get a reply till tomorrow at the earliest about whether or not they will book rooms yet. Remember the most important thing is getting your ticket for the con, rooms can be sorted out at a later date as there's 4-5 months till the convention. Obviously don't leave your hotel right until last minute but I hope you get what I mean.

I think in light of this even if they do make more discounted rooms available if u buy a ticket you should then given the discount code becuase not only have rooms been booked without people having tickets but also because the code has been posted anyone could use the discount code rate. Sorry for the rant but it just seems a little unfair.

I have said my peace now and will wait and see.

Until tomrrow. Might be a few words said by people at et2 now still at the party that have no idea about this.

• Showmasters Admin

As some of you are aware there has been some people told by the hotel that current allocation of rooms has ran out already. I have brought this to Mark's attention and he is going to deal with it tomorrow. I believe that there was an issue on how many to be allocated, so please be patient and wait for ME to get back to you before looking elsewhere!!!

I have updated this original post with this info too, :)

SJ

x

i hope more do become avail at that rate cause its kind bad that I know some people have booked rooms and dont have a ticket yet and I have mine all paid for have to wait and see what happens I suppose crazy times

Well seeing as ME put up the code before the tickets went on sale you can't blame those of us who booked before getting our tickets. Unfortunately the rooms, as with the tickets, are first come first served and if you don't get one I guess it's just bad luck. :shrug:

Sounds like they're gonna try and get some more at any rate so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. :)

My friends and I booked a room already, and we asked the reception if they had a discount for the Eternal Twilight 3 con. They said they didn't, so we're paying the normal rate. Is there a way to get this rate since we did ask and they told us there was no discount? We're currently not getting breakfast because they said it cost more, and our room is quite expensive.

My friends and I booked a room already, and we asked the reception if they had a discount for the Eternal Twilight 3 con. They said they didn't, so we're paying the normal rate. Is there a way to get this rate since we did ask and they told us there was no discount? We're currently not getting breakfast because they said it cost more, and our room is quite expensive.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/persona...WIA/index.jhtml

Use this link :)

Book reduced rate then cancel your own