New Moon Advance Bookings

drusilla_spike03

Woop woop booked mine for 10am on friday the 20th!

Im telling you guys, first thing in the morning is the way to go! Me and my friend always do it for harry potters and the cinemas are always enpty.

Just a little tip for you there haha

10am! which one is that? Oooh yes because everyone will be in school mwahaha

I was thinking of just booking the over 18s one at Vue but I dont want to have to wait alllll day!

Just been on the Showcase cinema website and Bluewater is having an special advanced screening of New Moon this Saturday 31st Oct. I had already booked for the 20th Nov but I am now considering booking to go see it this sat aswell.

Oh. My. God. *dies* Bugggger, why does it have to be a Saturday? ;)

Went to a Cineworl cinema today, and asked about the New Moon showings, despite on the website saying it is sold out for the first week, none of the showings are yet to be sold out. not even the opening day. So if it's a cineworld cinema and it's sold out and you haven't got tickets, I recommend phoning up or going to the cinema and checking :)

Just been on the Showcase cinema website and Bluewater is having an special advanced screening of New Moon this Saturday 31st Oct. I had already booked for the 20th Nov but I am now considering booking to go see it this sat aswell.

Oh. My. God. *dies* Bugggger, why does it have to be a Saturday? :D

Don't book - as far as I'm aware it's a total fraud. Someone on another site checked with the cinema and although they are advertising it as an advance screening of the movie, it's just Twilight with two scenes from New Moon as a preview. They're breaking the law advertising it as New Moon, if that's the case.

Betty from this forum has emailed the cinema to ask them to justify how they're promoting it and is waiting on their response.

I received the following from Showcase cinemas:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your email regarding The New Moon/Twilight screening. We are showing Twilight with an unseen 4 minute trailer of New Moon. Unfortunately we have experienced an error on line and the title New Moon was advertised.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

Sally Buckland

Office Manager

Showcase Cinemas

Bluewater

Despite not having tickets, I enquired about my "friend" getting a full refund as it was advertised incorrectly. Will let you know what they say.

I do know of one girl on twitter who's been told she has to go all the way to Bluewater to get her refund which is a bit of a cheek considering they're guilty of false advertising.