GET THE LOTR LOT BACK!

pippinweasley

Some of my favourite convention memories are with the LOTR people that came and it'd be great to have them back again! A vintage/retro con or something =P

People like Billy Boyd, Andy Serkis, Sala Baker, Thomas Robbins, Laurence Makaure, Royd Tolkien etc.

Obviously it'd be awesome to have Elijah, Dom, Billy and Sean again, but that goes unsaid really.

And yes, I have said Billy twice, but that's because he's all kinds of awesome.

And anyone else. :blink:

Gotta agree with willow99. LOL! He has the added bonus of legend of the seeker, mmm darken rahl. Add to that it's been yonks since he's done any events over here. (I admit it I'm a fangirl where craig is concerned. lol)

Gotta agree with willow99. LOL! He has the added bonus of legend of the seeker, mmm darken rahl. Add to that it's been yonks since he's done any events over here. (I admit it I'm a fangirl where craig is concerned. lol)

Don't forget he was in an episode of Xena :D

Don't forget the wonderful Mr Bruce Hopkins, Mr Paul Norrell, Mr Harry Sinclair and Mrs Sarah McLeod.

Also one major first timer would be great to join them like Karl Urban.

Plus Bernbard Hill and Miranda Otto who have only ever done one SM event each.

It would be mental though getting the New Zealand peeps over again would'nt it :WINCE:

Craig was in 3 actually, took me ages to twig though. lol. I think it was, to helicon and back (mmmm leather), for him the bell tolls and hang on let me check , oh yes the key to the kingdom, yes i had to look it up. lol, he did young hercules as well, but i've not seen that, I 'm half way through watching diplomatic immunity on you tube, i did say i was a complete and utter fan girl. didn't i? lol.

• 3 weeks later...

yes we deffinatly do need more lotr peeps!! maybie not even main characters, wat about people like

Peter Tait - shagrat and corsair captain

Sarah McLeod - Rosie Cotton

Noel Appleby - Everard Proudfoot

Callum Gittins - Haleth

John Bach - Madril

Most of the big names wouldnt do one like viggo, ian mckellen, ian holm, liv tyler, cate blanchett, sean bean, orlando bloom, hugo weaving.

But most of the others are possible

Karl Urban, John Noble, Stephen Ure, Robyn Malcolm,

Even people behind the screen would be welcome, weta people, etc producers, composers anyone to do with these films would be busy.

people like this are always welcome!!!!!!!

Tom

Edited by theentsrgoingtowar

I would love to meet Elijah as I missed him at LFCC but any of them would be great :D:D

Same! Sean Austin would be awesome too, not just for lord of the rings but for a couple of the roles he has had in adam sandlers films :D

And Liv Tyler too :wub:

Edited by CPFC1905