Photoshoot and Talk time Schedule

showmasters

I have only booked 3 photo shoots (unless another Twilight guest is anounced) but my slot with Shannen Doherty and Bronson Pelletier clashes.

Would I go to the Bronson shoot first, tell the crew member there I need to be at Shannen's shoot too and will they allow me to jump ahead in Bronson's line so as I can get to Shannen? I know I probably won't be in line the whole hour, but I do stress :o

Thanks!

xC

I have the same with Derek Jacobi and Misha Collins, and yeah, TooTall said I should just go to the one that starts first and tell the crew I need to get to the other one and they'd try to get me through faster.

Thank you!! And thanks David!! I shall stop worrying about that now and find something else to worry about :o I've never been to these bigger events and I'm going alone....I shall get lost!!

xC

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only booked 3 photo shoots (unless another Twilight guest is anounced) but my slot with Shannen Doherty and Bronson Pelletier clashes.

Would I go to the Bronson shoot first, tell the crew member there I need to be at Shannen's shoot too and will they allow me to jump ahead in Bronson's line so as I can get to Shannen? I know I probably won't be in line the whole hour, but I do stress :WAVE:

Thanks!

xC

I have the same with Derek Jacobi and Misha Collins, and yeah, TooTall said I should just go to the one that starts first and tell the crew I need to get to the other one and they'd try to get me through faster.

Thank you!! And thanks David!! I shall stop worrying about that now and find something else to worry about :D I've never been to these bigger events and I'm going alone....I shall get lost!!

xC

You asked the same question i was going to ask!! Thanks and thanks to the guys for answering it!!

Ooo another probably really stupid question, that if i looked really hard i would find the answer to but - i knows its best to pre-order photo-shoots but if needs be are you able to buy them on the day??

CharmedOne - you wont be the only on your own getting lost!!!! :YAHOO:

Edited by Awfully Small Hugely Irritating

• Moderators

Ooo another probably really stupid question, that if i looked really hard i would find the answer to but - i knows its best to pre-order photo-shoots but if needs be are you able to buy them on the day??

Pre-ordering will save you time, but yes, you can buy them on the day.

As far as I know, everything (subject to availability of course) can be bought on the day.

Pre-ordering will save you time, but yes, you can buy them on the day.

As far as I know, everything (subject to availability of course) can be bought on the day.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm pre-booking the majority but there is still a couple i cant make my mind up on, so its nice to know the option is there!!!!

Is Kai Owen's shoot 10 or 20 pounds, as in bold it say's 10 but by ticket price it say's twenty. I assume it's 10 as that's his auto price as well, but can I have confirmation on that please. :P

Also Brain Krause's shoot say's 15 pounds in bold, but ticket price 20 pound. Please can you confirm which price it is, as I assumed the 15 pound was before the VAT but lots of the other guests shoot bold price mark and price by ticket are the same.

Edited by bonniesrg

Is Kai Owen's shoot 10 or 20 pounds, as in bold it say's 10 but by ticket price it say's twenty. I assume it's 10 as that's his auto price as well, but can I have confirmation on that please. :D

Also Brain Krause's shoot say's 15 pounds in bold, but ticket price 20 pound. Please can you confirm which price it is, as I assumed the 15 pound was before the VAT but lots of the other guests shoot bold price mark and price by ticket are the same.

It's 10 for Kai and 15 for Brian, including VAT. The ticket price counts. The description is usally done by copy & paste from another record, and sometimes stuff slips through. :D

WIll there be a photo shoot for JASON MOMOA

Very likely, he has done one at Collectormania Manchester.

He'll probably be included in one of the next updates. But don't expect any news before next week, it's The Hub 3 this weekend.

Photo Shoot A

MISHA COLLINS 1.00pm-1.55pm

JULIE MCNIVEN 2.00pm-2.25pm

Talks

SUPERNATURAL 4.15pm-5.00pm (Paid Talk)

Sunday

Photoshoot A

JOHN SAXON 9.30am-9.45am

HEATHER LANGENKAMP 9.50am-10.10am

Photoshoot B

KATHARINE ISABELLE 11.55am-12.25pm

Le sigh. I like money. Money doesn't like me. Super super excited about the guests though!

Edited by Psychosis

Is Kai Owen's shoot 10 or 20 pounds, as in bold it say's 10 but by ticket price it say's twenty. I assume it's 10 as that's his auto price as well, but can I have confirmation on that please. :P

It's 10 for Kai and 15 for Brian, including VAT. The ticket price counts. The description is usally done by copy & paste from another record, and sometimes stuff slips through. :D

Thanks :( I thought the VAT was usually already included in the shoot prices. Just wanted to be sure before I worked out what shoots I'll buy.

Is Kai Owen's shoot 10 or 20 pounds, as in bold it say's 10 but by ticket price it say's twenty. I assume it's 10 as that's his auto price as well, but can I have confirmation on that please. :D

It's 10 for Kai and 15 for Brian, including VAT. The ticket price counts. The description is usally done by copy & paste from another record, and sometimes stuff slips through. :(

Thanks :D I thought the VAT was usually already included in the shoot prices. Just wanted to be sure before I worked out what shoots I'll buy.

you need to add in the squishing cas tax for me .... so tempted.... agh damn you

It's 10 for Kai and 15 for Brian, including VAT. The ticket price counts. The description is usally done by copy & paste from another record, and sometimes stuff slips through. :P

Thanks :D I thought the VAT was usually already included in the shoot prices. Just wanted to be sure before I worked out what shoots I'll buy.

you need to add in the squishing cas tax for me .... so tempted.... agh damn you

And which part of him will I be squishing. :D

• Moderators

Do we pay for elm street talk? Sorry if someone has already asked this but I'm using my iPhone and it's giving me a tough time of it, won't load the pages properly : (

Only the ones saying (Paid talk) have to be paid for - the rest are free (free tickets will be given out at the event).

• Showmasters Admin

Being really stupid here, but where do we pick up the (free) talk tickets? Is this from the showmasters desk or is there somewhere else we need to go? Sorry but never been to any of the talks before

Thanks

You pick up FREE talk tickets at the talk area.

• Moderators

How close are the photo areas?

Cos my sister and I have Misha and Derek Jacobi on Sat and they're at the same time.

I have the same, and I was told go to Derek Jacobi and tell the crew you have to get to Misha and they'll do their best to get you through quickly so you have time.

Cos my sister and I have Misha and Derek Jacobi on Sat and they're at the same time.

I have the same, and I was told go to Derek Jacobi and tell the crew you have to get to Misha and they'll do their best to get you through quickly so you have time.

They clashed and that was the reason i booked Misha on the Sunday.

They clashed and that was the reason i booked Misha on the Sunday.

We bought them before the schedule was out- guess thats what forward planning does for you

Thanks for the info

• Showmasters Admin

I've not seen the plans for about 2 months so they've probably changed. But don't worry. Go to Derek's first (as Misha's is longer) and explain to the photo crew that you have a Misha photo shoot and they make sure you get through quicker.

I've not seen the plans for about 2 months so they've probably changed. But don't worry. Go to Derek's first (as Misha's is longer) and explain to the photo crew that you have a Misha photo shoot and they make sure you get through quicker.

thanks

Now I've to ask another question for my sister- who never does anything for herself.

She will be going Derek, Misha and then back for John Rhys Davies- do you think she'll make it?

She's asking cos being massive Misha fans we're well aware of how popular he is and don't want to be so late with him she misses John

Thanks again in advance

• Moderators

thanks

Now I've to ask another question for my sister- who never does anything for herself.

She will be going Derek, Misha and then back for John Rhys Davies- do you think she'll make it?

She's asking cos being massive Misha fans we're well aware of how popular he is and don't want to be so late with him she misses John

Thanks again in advance

I would say that she should just say - again - at Misha's photoshoot that she does have to be back for JRD, and they'll try their best to make sure she gets back in time.