Autographica 15

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...

The dates are potentially good news for. My wife is expecting our first baby in March and I was worried that it would clash with what would be an extremely busy first month after the little'un arrives. There is a slim chance that I may be able to at least come for a day now though!!

Edited by lukeowl

The dates are potentially good news for. My wife is expecting our first baby in March and I was worried that it would clash with what would be an extremely busy first month after the little'un arrives. There is a slim chance that I may be able to at least come for a day now though!!

Congrats and good wishes lukeowl, nice to hear of happy things like this in current climate of doom and gloom. Hope everything goes well, and don't forget; you could always drag little 'un along to Autographica and start them off at an early age!!

• 1 month later...

I understand that Dave had Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Mike Collins and John Young booked to appear at the show in April but decided to cancel on the off chance that Lukeowl might be able to come for a day in May.

Yes, this is correct. I will be forever grateful for such a gesture.

• 3 months later...