I'm so sad and also angry

CillaCullen

Man it's reasons like this I'm glad that Im part of such a bloody amazing fandom, seriously the amount of stuff people will do out of their way to help each other out is so cool.

I know it sounds so CHEESY but reading stuff like this really picks me up when i start to think the world is going down the gutter.

I mean I remember debs offered to go way out her way to go pick my jewellery up I'd stupidly left.

I'm in a similar situation, as in I can't go to ET2 anymore.

When buying the ticket and booking the hotel I didn't realise being a student would make me quite as poor as it has done. I can't afford the train fare to get to northampton so I now can't go. :unsure:

I have a friend that is going, is it possible for me to get her to do the same thing?

I haven't got a scanner but I can email my reg letter and an email from myself saying that I can't go.

I'm so gutted that I can't go it's unreal, so I know how you feel Cilla.

It might be a bit of a squeeze but you can come with us I live in Enville 6 miles from Kidderminster give me a call on 07794 698 106 it's a shame to miss out :P

sorry I haven't replied, at uni so I don't get much internet time.

I'm coming from high wycombe because thats where I'm at uni.

I looked at trains and they're like just under £40. And I'm meant to be staying at the hilton so I'd need money for travel between there and park inn.

Thanks for all the lift offers though.

I checked my bank account last night and I had about £60. But that has to last me until student finance sort themselves out with my grant!!

yeah, theres 1 coach a day that I can get. Getting there is a decent time but coming back I'd have to leave sunday morning at 8:45. Or miss both of my lectures monday because I wouldn't get back in time.

Miss lectures! That's what I did lol :( Be naughty :thumbup:

yeah, theres 1 coach a day that I can get. Getting there is a decent time but coming back I'd have to leave sunday morning at 8:45. Or miss both of my lectures monday because I wouldn't get back in time.

there are 3 or 4 offers for lifts for you in this thread

Well.....the verdict is in and I'm still sick. I've tried to get better in any way but nothing. =(

Thank you to all for caring for me, helping me out with this and I hope (really hope) I can make it to next years conventions.

For all going this weekend: Good luck and have much fun (especially from me). Tell me all the gossip later!!

kegan5: I'll be emailing you right away with my info =). Thank you so much for doing this for me and I

really owe you. Thanks.

Too Tall: Thank you for the support and the ideas, I owe you!!

DavidB: Sorry I won't be able to hide in a corner waiting for you to ask me to dance, but maybe some other

time =)

Kind Regards from my heart.

Priscilla :blush:

aliicullen: I'm at Uni in Hatfield and am being picked up tomorrow evening. If you can make it here or even half way to St. Albans, you could get a lift with me. High Wycombe to Hatfield is a much shorter journey than going to Northampton, I think it's about 15/20 miles and St. Albans is a bit closer and if you need to use public transport it would be cheaper than paying to travel all the way. Although if you're in a hotel I guess that may leave you stuck for a night, but again you can crash at mine or whatever until the event unless you have a place else to stay. The offer isn't ideal, I know, but its there if you want to take it, I really hate to see people miss out :blush:

And priscilla; I'm so sorry you can't make it but I really hope you can make ET3 and/or ET4. Get well soon.

Edited by Laurenx

Well.....the verdict is in and I'm still sick. I've tried to get better in any way but nothing. =(

Thank you to all for caring for me, helping me out with this and I hope (really hope) I can make it to next years conventions.

Oh no. That's really too bad.

I'm dosed up to beyond an inch of my life right now trying to get rid of my cold before Friday - I have no voice at all - yesterday I had an Exorcist type voice but today it's not even a whisper. Really worrying.

I got a bit of a cold too, it was the worst yesterday. So getting better. Should be fine by Friday I think.

I mostly worry about flying with snot in my brain ^_^

Flying with a cold is horrid. Will keep everything crossed that you feel better.